The Start

Hope and Josie had known each other since they were kids. The two have ways had a crush on one another. The only thing was they never told each other.

The twins was the only friends Hope had until one day they started to get more students in the school.

Jed was the first to enter after Hope. He was a wolf just like Hope and the two of them became best friends. Even though Hope never wanted to be the alpha of the school she took the roll since she was the rightfully one. Jed was happy to be her number two. Hope never decided alone. She always took her packs opinion in her heart.

He knew that Hope was a tribrid and the most powerful supernatural in the world. He knew about her family and he had the most biggest respect for the tribrid alpha.

The next student who started was Milton Greasly. The girls found him in New York together with their headmistress Josette Parker.

When they found he in an alley he was broken and scared and being turned into a vampire was never his wish. He was turned by a another vampire by accident and now he has become one of her most trusted friend and who happens to be Josie's best friend.

Kaleb came just 6 months after Mg he was also turned by one of his uncle. It was not intended but it happened. His parents was not happy about it but they were more supportive about him wanting to find a school where he could learn more about himself and learn to control human blood.

He quickly became best friends with Mg and they shared a room together. He as well as the others heard about the Mikaelsons and he definitely knew Hope Mikaelson. Kaleb always respected Hope as much as she respected him. She always asked him and Mg about their opinion of the matter when it became serious. Kaleb and Mg saw the leader Hope was and never did anything without her permission. She was voted to represent the Vampires but mostly let Kaleb and Mg take care of the matters unless it's necessary and they often talked about the importance of the fractions.

When it came to the witches it was the twins who was the leader of the fraction. Even if Hope is a witch as well she never wanted to take that title away from them. It was only fair since the Salvatore does belong to them and this is their home.

As well as the boys the twins never acted without the knowledge or the opinion of the other witches. Both Josie and Lizzie wanted to know everyone's opinions and they often voted for the action.

The boys and the twins together with Hope always discuss the future of their fractions. There was never one who decided for everyone. They always had to vote for the outcome.

It had been a few years now and the twins was 16 and Hope 18. A lot had happend and Josie is pissed at Hope because she went out with Landon the Phenix. Of all the people why did she have to accept a date with him when he was the cause of everything that had happend between them.

Hope did not like the fact that Josie was mad at her and that they slipped apart.

She knew that what she did was wrong and she felt bad about it. She knew Josie would be stubborn as well and would not want to speak to her. Her original plan was to let her steam down for a few days but that did not happened since a new monster had come and disturb their peace.

So now Hope was with Jed and and they where fighting the monster who sent Hope over to the other side of the room with a massive blast and she was injured with a cut on her forhead and sent her into unconsciousness.

On the other hand Josie was with Mg and Kaleb when the monster showed up and just like Hope Josie got injured and hit her head and ended unconscious as well.

Hence that's why they are in the situation they are now.