Love Is Everything

This is my first fanfic story I have ever published. English is also not my first language, so I apologise for any mistake. I just love to read fanficton and I always have some stories or something in my head, so I tried to write this one and post it just for fun.

The characters are not mine, they belong to fox tv and the writers of Sen cal kapimi.

This is a oneshot fanfic after bolum 26 ended, and something I imagined could happen after Eda asked Serkan to marry her.

************************************

It didn't hapened often that Serkan was out of words, but in this moment he was. He didn't know if he is dreaming or what had just hapened. So he just sat there and was looking Eda with an opened  mouth, he knew he should said something, but he was scared if he did that, he would wake up and face the reality.  The reality that it was all just his imagination.

Meanwhile Eda was sitting there in front of Serkan and waiting for him to say something, and with every minute pasing she was becoming more and more scared, what if she did a mistake, what if he doesn't love her anymore what if... "Say something, please?" And it was the scared please from Eda that got Serkan out of transe. So he took her hand in his and looked in her eyes with the bigest smile on his face "Ofcourse I will marry you!"
And she couldn't wait anymore she held his face between her hands and kissed him with so much love. When they finaly came apart, was beacause they both neded air not because they would want to stop kissing. "For a minute you scared me there" Eda said smiling. Then he took her face in his hands, still with the bigest smile she has ever seen on his face "I just had to be sure it's real, that I'm not dreaming, I'm not dreaming am I?" "No, you are not dreaming, this is real. Is more real than anything ever was in my life." answered Eda with tears in her eyes, but with happy tears.

And then she said something he was waiting for since that day when he raced after her when she was suposed to go to Italy, he was waiting for her to be ready, didn't wanted her to feel presured, so he didn't said anything about it to her until now, but he was counting down to the moment when she will be ready and told him that she loved him. And now she looked in his eye, with those beautiful eyes he could look in to them all day, and said "I love you Serkan Bolat". And just like that he felt the luckiest man in the world " I love you Eda Yildiz" and he kissed her again.
This time when they got apart from the kiss his shoulders started shaking a little bit and she figure out he was laughing " What are you laughing about Serkan?". "I just,.. just I can't wait to tell you: I love you Eda Bolat" and just like that she started laughing too and then they loughed like two idiots, but idiots in love, because being in love meant happyness, being in love with Serkan Bolat is much more and being in love with Serkan and him being in love with, that...that meant everything.

************************************

Thank you for taking you're time and read this little story. I hope you liked it.