Chapter 16 - Flash

"And this, everyone, is how you prevent an idiot from burning down a building," Loki extinguishes the fire that raged on a lab desk.

"An? Bruce helped too!" Tony growled.

"Yes, but Banner here knows how to use his mind wisely, Stark,"

"He's got a point, Stank," you shrug and lead the group out. "Now is time for the fun part, the training room!"

"I'm sure my brother is in here with Lady Natasha,"

There they were, blonde against red, they fought hand to hand. Knives were drawn and scattered as Nat got Thor on his knees.

"I yield," Thor laughs, looking to the group. "Brother, Y/n, friends,"

"Oh my god, we're his friends!" A few whisper.

"Why of course, tiny humans," he nods to the group. "Are you here to demonstrate or shall we show you how gods fight?"

"I'm sure the girls and boys would like to see you two have some friendly sibling fighting," Nat grins as she drank from her water bottle.

"I don't think-" Loki starts.

"I think that's a great idea! What do you guys think?" you push Loki to Thor who prepared his weapon.

"I'll get you back for this, dove," he warns.

"Sure you will, Lokes,"

Each boy and girl scrambled over one another to get a better look as the two god's got in their stances. Loki appeared two daggers and swiftly charged towards Thor, each hit was blocked or received elegantly it looked choreographed.

"Hey, Penis Parker," your eyes dart subtly to a boy who poked at Peter's shoulder. "So you ready to give up that lie?"

"I'm not lying, Flash, I really do have an internship," Peter mumbles.

"Yeah right, how does an intern have the same level access as a guest?" the boy laughs.

Students cheer as Thor pins Loki down only for the god to disappear and kick his brother to the ground. "Element of surprise is key," the trickster notes.

~~~

Throughout the tour, your ears perked more and more with each insult Peter was thrown by that Flash kid. Loki obviously took notice of your glances and listened in as well.

His heart boiled in anger at the terms and snorts the spiderling received.

"And this is the cafeteria!" The tour was nearly over and Peter couldn't thank the gods more. "Chicken to the left and Vegetarian to the right,"

You and Loki sat down with Mr Harrington after getting some food, your eyes trail as Flash laughs at Peter and his friend, Ned.

"Hey, Peter!" You shout at the boy who freezes on the spot. "Come sit with us, bring Ned too,"

"Holy shit dude!" Ned rushed over with a beat red Peter. "Uhm, hello Mr Loki sir and Miss L/n," Ned bows his head.

"Hey, Ned, how's it hanging? Oh, and just call me Y/n,"

"Pretty good, Y/n," he squeaks. Mr Harrington excused himself after his stomach grumbled, Loki pointing to the bathroom.

"So... when did you want to tell us you were being bullied?" Loki hums, father like, keeping his gaze on Peter who groans.

"I told you guys not to-"

"You told us to keep your secret safe, but we're talking to Peter Parker, not Spidey," you whisper.

"Whatever... I just don't think it's a big deal," he plays with his food nervously as he felt eyes on him.

"It is a big deal, Y/n," Ned earned a nudge from his friend. "Sorry, dude, but it is,"

"Hey, Peter, Buddy," Flash suddenly turns up. "What's up bestie?"

"Uh... hey, Flash,"

You knew what Flash's play was, it was overly done and cliché like the author of a book ran out of ideas.

"Flash Thompson, Ma'am, sir," He held his hand out for you to take. "Peter's best friend,"

"Hmm is that so?" Loki wipes his mouth with a napkin before standing up. "As the God of Lies, I found that lie pathetic," he spat out.

"W-what?" The entire cafeteria was listening in.

"Loki, calm down, let the boy breathe," you pull him back down into his seat. "But I do admit that was a horrible lie considering how you acted towards Peter throughout the tour, and now you think you can saunter up hoping for a VIP pass,"

"I don't-"

"Let me make this crystal clear," you slip to size the teen up. "If you ever and I mean ever mutter a word of disrespect, look sourly or speak of Peter I will personally contact your parents and any future universities to inform them of your attitude," you lean forward. "I can and will ruin your life with a single click of my finger, do not test me, boy," Your snarl left him frightened. "Run along,"

He scampered away as you sat back down. "Impressive and classy threat, dove,"

"Thank you, N/n," Peter lifted his thankful eyes.

"You're welcome, Pete," his hair was ruffled as MJ sat down at the table. "MJ right?"

"Yup, nice to meet you," she shook your hand. "Guess you finally got Flash dealt with? Good job, loser," Mj smiles to Peter who blushes.

"They court?" Loki whispers in your ear.

"Not yet," you mumble back.

~~~

I will steal Flash's kneecaps

- Anna ❤️