Chapter 14 - Priceless worth

"Show you? I don't think-"

"Loki, I've known you for centuries, have I ever once judged you or been scared of you?"

"No-"

"Then why would I start now?" Defrosting in his chest, his heart ached to jump out, cling onto you, kiss you.

You've never seen a Jotun, never being dumb enough like the others to set foot in that frosty plane. Were all Jotuns this gorgeous? Apparently not or all women would flock over to the terrain of isolated ice.

His eyes shun like priceless rubies, skin a soft baby blue, engravings lining his forehead which you ran your fingers over. Was this the root of his insecurities? Had he never seen himself? He looked beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, Loki,"

His mind was struck so suddenly with surprise he didn't know how to respond. All his fears had been flung out in this moment, his hand wrapping around you, leaning closer... and closer... and- Then it hit him. This was you!

Quick thinking as always, he ended it with a hug, holding you tight, your eyes widening in thoughts that whirred in your head.

Was he just about to kiss you? Surely not... he wouldn't do that! Right?

"Thank you, dove, you truly are an angel,"

"An angel you need not to remind you of your priceless worth," his eyes meet back with yours. "You are my greatest friend, Loki, and I'll be damned to let you think of yourself as anything but great,"

"Don't go boosting my ego, dove,"

"Your brother and the others will deal with Fury,"

"I understand Thor... but why would the others band together to keep me here? I thought they disliked me,"

"They used to..." His eyes dropped. "Hey, I said used to, not anymore. You know why? Because they saw you change, they saw the true you and realised 'hey this guys isn't so bad'," lips met his forehead. "Now, stop worrying yourself with thoughts, I can practically hear them,"

"What would I do without you?"

"Crash and burn, Lokes, crash and burn," you pinch his icy cheek before he lifted you up, placed you on his bed. All these years and it never took a word to know what he wanted or how he felt. So you instantly wrapped an arm around his torso and flushed his back against your chest.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

~~~

The entirety of New York soon knew of Loki's residence. It was a hassle at first, dealing with all the reporters but it was easy once they got what they want. As for the citizens? Well, other than speculation of romance between you and Loki, there were plenty of fangirls fawning over the god.

And soon enough once it was out that Loki was pan and genderfluid, everyone came flocking in on social media.

It didn't help that Loki was intrigued by social media and created his own Instagram account. In seconds he was flooded with follows, comments and Dms from everyone.

His first post was of you cooking breakfast with Bruce. Comments were just wholesome love but the real stuff came in when he posted a photo of himself, its started off tame but... then the god just had to post a video of him and Thor sparring.

"Dove?"

"Yes, Lokes?" You took a sip of your tea.

"What does 'rail me' mean?" The tea spewed out your nose as you went into a coughing fit. "Y/n? Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm- I'm great!" pounding your fist against your chest you look up at him. "Where did you read that??"

"Well, these maidens seem to continuously comment it on the video of me and Thor sparring," He points to the thread of comments. "What does it mean? Hopefully they don't fear I'd hurt them..."

"No that's not-"

"It means they want rough and long sex," Nat informs as she passes.

"Yeah, lay it on him gently, Nat," you thank her sarcastically. "But simply, yes,"

"Right..." Loki flexed his hand before swiping out the comments. "Well, I think that's enough for today,"

"Plenty," A flash goes off and you look up from your soaked shirt. "What are you doing?"

"Making a public announcement," your phone dinged to notify that Loki had posted something on his story.

It was of you, looking at the tea stained shirt you wore with the caption 'please refrain from commenting that you want me to 'rail' you, it causes Y/n physical distress'.

"So caring," You snark before changing your shirt into a dry one.

"You're always in my best interest, dear," he smiled behind his phone and got back to whatever interested him on his feed.

~~~

Cuddles!

Cuddles!

- Anna ❤️