Chapter 15 - Tour

"I've called you all here for a very important meeting," Peter brought his finger tips to his lips. "As you know, there will be a tour of the tower tomorrow, and I will be on that tour,"

"And you don't want us to reveal your identity? Yeah, yeah, we got it, kid,"

"Thank you, and please don't embarrass me, please?"

"We won't do such a thing," Loki assured. "What time will this be?"

"Uh... 8, right?" Peter looks to you.

"Yup, I'll meet the group in the lobby," Yes, you were going to guide them through the tower. "Then Wanda and Vis will be making lunch for everyone in the cafeteria?"

"Yes, I do believe we are making Paprikash, both vegetarian and chicken," the red toaster's words were met with confirmation from the witch.

"Don't worry, Queens, you'll be fine," Cap pats the teen's back and leaves.

~~~

"Morning!" you chirp at the group who stand excitedly.

"Morning, Miss L/n,"

"Mr Harrington, correct?" he nods as you shake hands. "Pleasure, I'm sure these lot are just as ecstatic to tour the tower as I am to guide,"

"They're quite the bunch," he laughs.

"I'll be able to handle them," looking to the group you smile. "Now, you passed security, but we need to make sure you're all really who you are and that you have access to only a few things,"

"Do we get like key cards?" A girl asks with bright eyes.

"Much simpler and cooler... Friday?"

"Yes, Miss L/n?" The teens gasp in shock at the replying voice.

"This is Friday, she will grant you access, she'll also be my second pair of eyes to make sure none of you get up to anything mischievous, Valhalla knows I get enough of that from Loki,"

"Will he be here?" A girl at the back shouts.

"He will be, don't worry," you smirk at her fist pump. "He will either be in the library, his room or, if you're lucky, sparring with Thor," a few guys and girls get giddy. "Mr Harrington, step right through," there were two panels on either side of the hallway entrance.

"Mr Roger Harrington, level one access," The same went with the rest of the students, they all had level one access but fear passed Peter's face when he went up. You gave him an assured nod. "Peter Parker, level one access,"

"Onwards we go,"

~~~

"Now this is the main living room, but at this time it's empty because Tony and Bruce are in the labs, Steve, Buck and Sam are playing video games... or trying to," You cough the last part earning a laugh. "Clint and Pietro will be somewhere causing chaos, Nat will be in her room, Loki and Thor will hopefully be civil and Wanda and Vision are busy making your lunches,"

"What about Spiderman?" a scrawny boy in a green jumper asks.

"Oh, Spidey is off doing rounds around Brooklyn," They seemed to buy the lie as Peter sighs thankfully. "Down here we have our rooms, and everyone has opted to show you their set up... except Clint, Pietro and Spidey, mainly because the first two can't clean up after themselves,"

Each door flung open as kids started to peer into each room. Each was aesthetically pleasing, items matching each personality scattering as decorations, but a few were drawn to Loki's Dark academia royal core type room.

"You know, back on Asgard he would never leave his room? During a rainstorm caused by Thor's tantrums, he would note down the conditions," you walk through and invite them in, pointing to the filled rolls of parchment.

"What's he like?" A fawning redhead asks.

"Annoying, very very annoying,"

"I'm sure you don't mean that," Loki walks into the room causing everyone to yelp in surprise.

"I do," you hum as Loki nudges you.

"Did she tell you that when Thor had his tantrums she would come running to my room because she was scared of lightning?" He smirks at your scowl.

"Aww," The group sighs in unison.

"Miss L/n?" Harrington raises his hand.

"Just Y/n,"

He nods and continues. "I think the group would like to know what it was like on Asgard,"

"Think... medieval royal core, banquets, balls, gardens blossoming every time of the year and a sky full of stars every night,"

"Sparring, horseback, trips to the market and strolls through the palace," Loki adds on.

"What were the balls like?"

"Overly crowded, too much dancing and the shoes hurt," you confess.

"But she only ever stayed for the food in the beginning before dragging me off to the garden to name the newest stars after food,"

"He's salty because he knows I always think of better names," you whisper slyly to the group. "Asgard is like that fantasy kingdom in novels, except full of gods and goddesses, watching over all nine realms all on the world tree or also known as Yggdrasil,"

An illusion pops up in front of the group.

"Each realm's gate is guarded by Heimdall who controls who uses the Bifrost to travel between realms, he watches over everything," The illusion disappeared and you looked back down to the group. "Now, who's ready to visit the lab?"

The excited group nods as Loki slid by your side. "Would it be rude for me to join?"

"I don't mind... do you?" You look to the group who quickly shake their heads.

~~~

:)

- Anna ❤️