Born to be The Mafia King

I am happy and free so here is the update. Now gimme at least 30 votes and 2 followers and I will update it. And the last target wasn't fulfilled but still I updated coz I am happy. And I really want to give daily updates just like my previous days.

Now it depends upon on you if you all want regular update or not.

Do inline comments, I love them.

And do follow me on Instagram @meghashapui2000

I will upload pictures ans sneak peek there.

'Ma Ma Ma Ma , tumi kothay ? Please come fast . ' (where are you?) 15 years Abhimanyu was excited like anything .

' Abhi baby don't shout . You may hurt your throat . ' came his mother's voice .

' Ma actually ami .. '

' Actually your baby boy is in love ' came sweet voice of his father .

' What ? Abhi , Abhi baby ? '

' Ma , I love her . '

' Okk . But whom ? '

' Offo Mira sweetheart your baby boy doesn't know HER name . '

'Yes Ma , I don't know her name. But she is an angel. '

And Mrinal saw her husband's glimpses.

Love

Care

Affection

Protectiveness

Possessiveness

Over protectiveness

Over possessiveness

She understood what his destiny holds. She looked at his husband and shared a look.

' I will talk with him . ' Abhay mouthed her. She blinked her eyes in yes. Both of them know who Abhimanyu is. If he wants her, then she will be his. Solely his, matter what happens.

Abhimanyu hugged his mother.

'She is an angel, pretty and delicate Ma. '

His mother hugged him back.

'Aww my baby is in love but before that make sure you are mature enough and she agrees.'

Vishal kept his hand on his head. But Abhimanyu already made decision to make her his.

At late night

Abhimanyu kept the handkerchief safely in a secret drawer.

He remembered her, and only her.

At the age 15 he became hers and soon he will make her his.

Abhay entered inside his room and found him writing something on his copy, must be his 12 30homework.

'Are you done my boy?' Abhay asked him siting beside him on his bed. Abhimanyu closed his book and copy and stood up from his study table and went near his father.

'Yes Bapi, it's done.'

'Abhi my boy I want to talk with you. ' And Abhimanyu understood exactly what his father meant.

'Yes Bapi '

'How old is she ?! '

'5 ' Abhimanyu replied truthfully but Abhay almost got a heart attack.

'Do you know what exactly you are saying Abhimanyu?' He hardly calls his full name. When he does it means something seriouse.

'I know Bapi, she is young...'