Day 1 Guns and Explosives

Todays I planed on a practice lessons with Snipe. Of course no one knows this besides Nezu and Snipe. Since I intended to use grenades and Explosives like C4. What they don't know is that the grenades will be filled with fake blood instead of paint. I only told them that it would be red liquid. Then I made sure to tell Snipe that I do have a certification for using guns. Of course he didn't believe me so I showed him my certificate.

Why does nobody believe me? I am not useless! 

"This Certificate is one Year old. It is valid. I still want to see your skill myself could you come with me and show me how good your aim is?"

I did practice a lot and I can handle myself pretty well! Thank you very much!

"Sure, no problem there!"

I then followed him to the training area where he told me to aim at some dummies. He specifically told me where I am allowed to shoot. Not that I didn't know. Then he told me the order in which I should shoot them. Well of course, I could have aimed at their head and heart each time and would have shoot there. My aim was terrifying! I only don't want him to know that too. That'swhy I decided against it since I didn't want him to know how good I was with them and also missed some targets on purpose.

"Midoriya, students usually do not have a gun certificate, may I ask why you have one? I can see that your aim is good which means that you are still practicing it sometimes."

"My Mother wanted me to know some self-defense."

That should be good enough...RIGHT?...After all it was the truth! Thanks Mom! It was a good decision of you to basically force me to learn these things

Let's just say guns are not my only specialty!

"I see. But there still no need for a student like yourself to know these kind of things."

"We used to live in a bad districted where this kind of things where normal."

"That's unfortunate but understandable. Now that I know that you can handle a gun, you may use it in the game."

Wow, that was quick. Didn't think he would drop the topic so easily. No need for any infromation further as it pains me to say it but at some point I wanted to know how to defend myself since not even the police will help you if you are Quirkless! 

"Thanks and could you please not tell anyone about this. I want to make it as entertaining as possible"

"Sure kid. Now let me show you how a grenade works and the C4."

After spending the entire day basically learning how to handle C4 since I already knew how to handle guns and grenades are not that complicated. We decided to call it a day. A quick glance at the watch tells me that I still got some time left till curfew, so I decided to meet Mei since she will be making me everything I need and also some specialties. I had already planned to use a handgun and a sniper rifle, which allowed me to kill from a long distance. This is something Snipe didn't know I only told him I would use guns. I never specified which one or if I would use multiple. He should have asked in the first place!

After an 1h searching for Mei and making sure that we are alone and Nezu couldn't see us through his cameras. I finally found her and we start talking.

"Hello Mei , I am sure Nezu already told you that I asked for you?"

"Hello Izuku, yes yes, I can't wait to make some beauties for you! Do you have something specific in mind? If not let me show you my baby's!"

"That won't be necessary. I do have some ideas and I need you to make them!"

"Spill it! I can't wait to hear your ideas!"

"Wow wow wow, slow down! So here is what I need ...."

After telling her that I intend to use guns, I wanted her to make some bullets for me, which had fake blood in them. I still want to scare the living crap out of them! Then I proceed to tell her I wanted to use a grenade also with fake blood. I also needed some sleeping gas grenades, a mini drone for spying, some daggers and knifes, a complete new costume with a mask, I told her some ideas for the costume and also that it should be spooky scary. I intended to give her some room for imaginations since I only was specific about the mask. I also wanted some eye lenses, which could change their color on command or on the amount of blinking, up to her to decide.

After I was done telling her about the entire things I would need, I decided to give it a rest and go back to the dorms since it was already late (10 p.m and curfew startes in about 15 min).

After entering my room I started to make some videos about my past and the three choices I had back then naturally I didn't talk about my second encounter with All-Might and One-for-All. I prefer to stick with the term late-bloomer.

Thinking about it my only choices back than where:

1. Take a swan dive of the roof....I am sure Kacchan would have loved that!

2. Be a Vigilant which basically means that I needed to have a Quirk to be charged for anything. Which means they can't put me in jail even when they caught me. ;)

3. Be a Villain since I am smart and I thought  at that moment that there are a lot of fake hero's out there, since my hope of being one was easily crushed by the number 1 hero himself.

I guess I am lucky GOD decided to take pity on me and send All-Might a second time to meet me since he regretted his words and I wouldn't like to be a vigilant. Snicking out of my room and getting hurt would be complicated. Whereas as a Villain I could easily manipulate other to do my bidding without leaving any traces.  

The Video wasn't that hard to make since I obviously won't use any footage. They will only see me as a black figure telling them what happened and why I was a villain.

 They will only see me as a black figure telling them what happened and why I was a villain

A/N Something like this...

I sure want to see their face when they realize that my story is based on my real live experience.

As I was finishing my speech I quickly glanced at my watch and saw that it already was 3 a.m. Time for me to get some sleep!