the first mission(part 8)

After half a year of studying at vita they got their exams. At their exams suna got the highest score. Starting from the second half of the first year they have to go on missions.

In order to graduate they have to attend 4 years at vita. Starting from the second half of the first year the scores are determined by the team imporvement.

The missions are given to the teams by rank. The ranks improved by your performance on each mission.

There are 6 rank. Metal rank, silver rank, gold rank, pearl rank, ruby rank and diamond rank. The beginners are always metal rank.

The next day after the exam,

Kuroo  :starting from today we don't have to study anymore.

Bokuto  :yayyy.

Kenma  :but we have missions.

Kuroo  :kitten pls pay attention to me instead of reading those book all the time.

Kenma  :i gave you more then enough attention but don't disturb my reading.

Suna  :is everyone here yet.

Sakusa  :the twins are the only ones left.

Then the twins came out of the dorm.

Atsumu  :hey guys your up early.

Oikawa  :i was too excited about the mission and can't fall asleep.

Akaashi  :we all are.

Osamu  :i'm hungry.

Atsumu  :samu your always hungry.

Osamu  :ohh shut your trap.

Akaashi  :guys we're gonna be late. We have to go to the mission tower.

Oikawa  :yeah iwa chan lets go.

Iwaizumi  :geezzz shittykawa your too loud.

They went to the mission tower and got their first mission. They made akaashi their leader.

Akaashi   :so our first mission is to retrieved 20 buntilope.

Bokuto  :aren't those the rabbits with horns.

Akaashi  :yes bokuto san.

Kenma  :we have to go to the forest right.

Osamu  :yeah since now we have the permission to leave school ground.

Kuroo  :what are we waiting for let's go.

They went to the forest.

Akaashi  :ok everyone each of us have to capture 2 buntilope. We'll go in pairs just incase.

Kuroo  :i'll go with kenma.

Sakusa  :i'm going with atsu.

Osamu :i-

Suna  :then i'll go with samu.

Osamu  :i'll go with rin but tsumu change partners go with oikawa or something. Not with him.(hold atsumu's left arm and pull)

Sakusa  :(hold atsumu's right arm and pull)osamu i don't think you have any right to decide who atsu go with.(glare at osamu)

Osamu  :he's my brother so i have every right to do so.(glare at sakusa)

Oikawa  :is it just me or does those two seem like their-

Atsumu  :(break free from the both of their grip)since you guys are fighting. I'll go with kawa.

Oikawa  :sure

Iwaizumi  :(shock)wtf shittykawa.

Oikawa  :(smirk)what's wrong iwa chan.

Iwaizumi  :nothing i'll go with sakusa then.

Osamu  :that's better.

Sakusa  :fine.

Akaashi   :then i'll go with bokuto. We'll meet back here in 2 hour. You are allowed to use powers. Don't get lost and stick to your pair. Don't go wandering alone.

Everyone agree and went separate ways into the forest.