the confession(part 10)

One and a half years later;

Sakusa  :i can't do this.

Suna  :sakusa i swear to god if you mess this up i'll throw you into a swamp.

Osamu  :sakusa i already give you my permission but if you mess this up i'll murder you accidently.

Sakusa  :how do you murder someone accidently?

Osamu  :i'll murder you intentionally and make it look like an accident.

Kuroo  :i-

Bokuto  :samu's scary.

Kuroo  :i know bro.

Akaashi  :calm down bokuto san.

Kenma  :yeah is oikawa and atsumu not here yet.

Akaashi  :they should be here any minutes.

Osamu  :guys they're coming.

Suna  :how do you-

Osamu  :it's a twin thing.

Then atsumu enter the dorm with oikawa behind him. Atsumu stop when he saw sakusa with a box and a boutique of rose.

Sakusa walk to atsumu and got on his knee. He open the box. Inside was a ring.

Sakusa  :atsu you're the most amazing person i've ever seen. You understand me. You know me more then i know my self. You make me happy. I've been inlove with you for as long as i can remember. On the day that you disappear my whole world crumble   by the thought that i would never see you again. So i made my self  a promise that when i found you again i will keep you by my side forever. So atsumu miya will you be willing to stay by my side forever.

Atsumu  :(crying) yes of course omi. I love you so much. I will stay by your side forever.

Sakusa smile and put the ring on atsumu's finger. Sakusa hug atsumu and kiss him. Everyone was happy for the two then everyone turn to oikawa.

Oikawa  :what?

Iwaizumi  :look behind you idiot.

Behind him was iwaizumi on his knee holding a box with a ring inside it.

Iwaizumi  :i will not sugar code my word but babykawa i've been in love with you since the first time i saw you. So will you let me be your iwa chan for the rest of our life.

Oikawa  :(smiling)of course. Even if you don't want it you'll always be my iwa chan. My one and only iwa chan for the rest of my life.

Iwaizumi put the ring on oikawa's finger.

Oikawa  :(pouting) you know iwa chan now that we're engage you could be a little nicer to me.

Iwaizumi  :no i'm good.

Oikawa  :hump mean iwa.

Bokuto  :now that the love birds are together let's eat i'm hungry.

Akaashi :bokuto san patient.

Kenma  :(kiss kuroo) i love you(went back to reading his book)

Kuroo  :kitten~

Osamu  :now sakusa remember my warning.

Suna  :sakusa make it count or i'll kill you. I have to reason with samu for 3 hour. So if something happen i kill you with my own hands.

Oikawa  :kiyo chan take care of tsumu. If you hurt him i'll sherd you to picese.

Sakusa  :yes. I'll never hurt tsumu.

Then they went to eat with the others.