Finally!! Someone noticed. Maybe they knew that it's her birthday today. That's why they stopped her.

"But what's the occasion?" Mike raises his eyebrow.

Here, goes her hope.

"Nothing special, Mike. Just felt like dressing up." Nora shrugged.

"If you don't mind, why don't you join us?" Jasmine suggested.

"Where are you guys heading to?" Nora asked them.

"Canteen." Jasmine replied.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" She agreed.

With that we started walking towards canteen, while laughing and joking around.

The moment they enter cafeteria, it was pitch black with a complete silence.

"I think the canteen is closed today." Nora shared her opinion aloud.

When suddenly all the lights were turned on and a chorus of 'Happy Birthday Nora' was heard.

There in front of her was Sarah, Harry and all her other friends and classmates.

The canteen was decorated with balloons. At the middle of the canteen was a big Choco Truffle Cake, her favourite.

 At the middle of the canteen was a big Choco Truffle Cake, her favourite

Tears started appearing in her eyes, out of happiness.

"HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, NORA." Sarah says coming towards her.

"Thank you so much, Sarah." Nora pulls Sarah into a hug.

"I thought you forget my birthday."

"You stupid girl, how can I forget such an important day." Sarah hugs her back.

"HEY!!" Harry interrupts.

"Where's my hug?" He pouts.

Nora and Sarah pull away to see Harry standing right in front of them, with a fake hurt look on his face.