"Just go with it" Jerome replied and I nodded.

On the other side of Greenwood, there was a
skinny looking guy with small curls and in front of him was a bald guy who was stuffing his face with donuts as was Greenwood.

A man with dark hair and a black suit holding a newspaper proceeded to make his way down the stairs. He noticed Jerome and nodded at him, then he made his way over to me.

"You must be Nova, the one i've heard all about" He said, with a small smile.

"I am, all good things I hope" I said, returning a smile.

"All good things, I assure you" He said, putting the newspaper on the table and holding his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand then took a seat next to Jerome, with Greenwood glaring at me on my left. Which I rolled my eyes at.

Theo introduced me to everyone. "As you know i'm Theo Gallivan, on your left is Robert Greenwood, who you have already had a run into" He mentioned, clearing his throat. "And on your right is Arnold Dobkins and in front of him is Aaron helzinger"

And with that Information, I felt the need to return the favour and introduce myself.

"Hi everyone, i'm Nova as some of you may already know" I claimed, earning a few nods, before everyone went back to their conversations.

I listened in on the conversation as Theo spoke about 'Yesterday's event.' Which I was curious about and I would be sure to ask Jerome to catch me up on everything later.

"Fine job yesterday, gentlemen. We opened big. The whole city knows your name now. So, bravo. Let's give ourselves a round of applause"

I watched as Dobkins clapped happily, while chuckling. But the others stayed silent.

Theo continued. "Now that we have Gotham's attention, it's time for the maniax to make a grand entrance" He finished.

"Wasn't that it?" Jerome questioned.

"That was the overture now the audience is hushed, expectant. The curtain rises..." Theo replied.

"Then what happens?" Jerome questioned, again.

"Oh, then we confront Gothamites with their most primal fears. Take from them all they hold dear and sacred" Theo said, as he walked behind Jerome and put his hands on his shoulder.

"And then what happens?" Jerome asked, getting twice as excited.

"Why, then we offer them salvation. And then they are ours" Theo ended, with a smile.

"Let's get busy, man" Greenwood chipped in, as he bit in to the donut.

"Patience. First, you gentlemen need to learn a little stagecraft" Theo implied.

"Stagecraft?" Greenwood asked, with a mouthful of food.

"You're going to be on TV. You have to present yourselves with style and vigour" Theo told them, firmly. As he walked over to Dobkins.

"Dobkins, say, Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" Theo asked of him.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" He replied, with no emotion whatsoever.

Theo looked at him with disappointment, before continuing on. "Again, with a smile."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" Dobkins obeyed, for the second time in a high pitch tone.

Theo sighed, walking over to Greenwood. "You" He said, and Greenwood cleared his throat and yelled, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" with hand jesters.

Jerome looked at him with a bored expression and pretended to yawn, which caused me to laugh which also earned me another glare from Greenwood.

"Not bad. Sinister and authoritative" Theo proposed.

"Personally, I think 'not bad' is being too nice" I chipped in, earning an agreeable nod from Jerome.

"Good thing you're only a guest then" Greenwood spat.

"Good thing I am, I couldn't imagine living here under the same roof as you" I spat back.

Theo ignored all our bickering and turned to Aaron, as it was his turn next. He saw that Aaron had his mouth full of donuts so he looked away and muttered "Never mind"

He turned to Jerome, who looked as excited as ever.

"Jerome" Theo said, straight forwardly.

Jerome cleared his throat and began.
"Ladies and gentlemen, good evening!" He yelled, in a playful tone, as he jumped up onto the chair.

"Very good. Boyishly charming" Theo approved.
"And the laugh is fabulous. Use that." Theo presumed.

Eventually me and Jerome went back to his room, and he caught me up on all the stuff he did in the past 2 days, which included him and the Maniax throwing a bunch of people off a building.