He reached his hands grabbing my wrists with one of his hands pulling them above my head, as a whine escaped me from the extreme grip, he had on them. Pain surged through my wrists; I knew what was about to happen would cause a lot of pain, but it felt like every cell was welcoming it. Brent looked deep into my eyes and with an evil little smirk he lowered his head to my breasts taking my nipple into his mouth, running his tongue around it, nipping it with his teeth. A moan escaped me as I felt the building of me wanting to grab ahold of him and take him right now. He kissed his way to my other nipple nipping at it, feeling goosebumps raising all over my skin sending chills through me. I could feel his hard shaft rubbing against my leg, I surged with want, to taste, to take fully within me. I began to squirm under him wanting to break from his hold as his grip became tighter on my wrists as he took his elongated tooth and started to pierce my nipple in warning.

   I whimpered out as I became still under him, he looked at me as if he were wondering if I was wanting something.

   "What are you wanting..." With a deep growl in his voice.

   "You...I want to taste." I whined.

He let a deep laugh escape his lips as he lifted his weight from me looking down at his hard shaft wanting attention. He grinned wickedly at me wondering if that is what I wanted, he nodded at his massive shaft then looked at me. I nodded my head wanting to taste him, to take him in my mouth. The edge of his mouth tilted up as his eyebrow raised seeming like he was pleased with my response, as he brought himself to his knees as he pulled me forward placing a pillow behind my back looking deep in my eyes. He brought himself directly in front of my face, I gasped as he grabbed ahold of my hair tilting my head back. He had my wrists still as I struggled to get a hand free, he gave me a harsh look telling me to stop. He wanted me to have no control as he did what he wanted to me.

  He propped himself with his one foot flat on the bed with still leaning on one knee. He pulled me forward a touch as he began trying to force his shaft between my lips. I wanted to make it hard for him, as I laughed to myself. He let go of my hair grabbing ahold of my nose pinching it shut, knowing I would have to open my mouth to breathe. As I gasped for a breath his massive shaft plunged into my mouth straight to the back of my throat, yanking my hair once more he pulled my head back. He got over the top of me as he thrusted downward deep into my throat. I gagged as he laughed, thrusting it harder and deeper within my throat. I whined as it burned from his sheer mass. I swallowed as I felt his shaft delve deeper into my throat itself.

   "Take it, take it all my mate!" He demanded.

   I ran my tongue along his shaft or tried to, but he was thrusting fast and hard and deep into my throat. I felt his shaft hot and hard ramming down my throat repeatedly as moans escaped his lips. I looked up into his black eyes that held pure desire and dominance, a grin crossed his face as he looked down on me as my lips were stretched around his thick shaft. I felt tears welling in my eyes as he proceeded to speed his thrusts deeper until I had taken every inch of his shaft. Suddenly I felt him drawing his shaft from my throat as I bit down onto it. He let a deep growl escape his lips, as he looked deep into my eyes seeking the reasoning. 

   I yanked at his grip trying to release my hands as I could see him shake his head no. I whined as his face seemed to become dark with an expression of something devious.

   "What do you want mate? Do you want everything from me?" He moaned out as I bit harder down onto him.

   I ran my tongue along the tip of his shaft as he had already pulled it back to the point of my mouth. In realization of what I was wanting he grinned evilly as he began to thrust his shaft back hard and deep within my throat once more. As his grasp on my hair began to become tighter he backed himself off of me as he grinned. He finally pulled it from my lips with a pleased smile on his lips. He backed up kneeling off to the side of me, he pulled my  hands towards him lifting my back from the bed. 

   "I want you on your hands and knees, mate! I will give you exactly what you want." He demanded.

   I scurried myself to my knees already feeling my body ache from his aggressiveness, no sooner had I reached the position he desired his hands grasped my hair. He grinned down at me as he pulled my face towards his waiting throbbing mass. He pressed it to my lips as they parted for him, as his tip brushed against my lips as he thrust deeper into my mouth. Passion and desire began surging through me to the point of total need, I needed him I wanted to claim him as he will me. I began sucking hard on him, as soft moans escaped from him...he sensed my need as he grasped the back of my head with both of his hands and began plunging his thick cock deeper and deeper into my throat as he reached one of his hands around the front of my throat. 

   "Mmm...feel my cock filling that sweet throat of yours." He rumbled out in a moan.

   As his hand grasped the front of my throat I could feel how full he had my throat, I let a moan out as he reached his one hand under me as he began rubbing at my bundle of nerves while he lent over me slamming his hard cock deeper and harder. Moans escaped from his lips as I moaned against his hardness. I felt myself building up to release but knew he would not allow that unless he himself gained release. I felt his shaft growing thicker as I knew he was close to releasing himself, I wanted to taste him...the salty taste of his cum. 

   I tried to pull my head back so he would once again be up into my mouth but while he was torturing me rubbing at my core there was no room for me to be able to pull away. He trust harder sinking his whole shaft deep into me as a groan escaped him, swiftly he went upright pulling himself from my throat as he moaned loudly spilling himself into my mouth. I sucked at him extracting all the salty droplets from him as he pulled from my lips. 

   He grasped ahold of me tossing me onto my back as he began rubbing at my core, as he sank one finger deep within me as moans escaped me. Pure desire of wanting him pushed me further as I felt myself release on his fingers. I grinned at him as I noticed once again he was hard as he climbed over me as he grabbed the back of my knees pulling me to him, with his sheer strength. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders positioning his tip at my wet, hot core, his eyes wild.

    He lent over stretching the muscles in my legs as they bent towards me, he grasped my arms tightly to where it hurt.  He kissed me deeply as I felt his shaft being rammed into me, forceful, and raw. I yelped as I felt his sheer size make my muscles conform to his girth, it burned as pain surged through me as if I were going to split apart from within. Pain shot through me when suddenly it turned to a mixture of pure ecstasy and pain. The mixture between them was divine...I moaned loudly as my head began to tilt back from the sheer pleasure. I knew I was already close to climaxing, when I remembered what he had told me at the school. I held it within, trying to keep myself from enjoying the release. He growled as he thrusted harder claiming every inch of me within, stretching me to his will, I felt him hitting spots which sent me over the edge.

   "Brent Imm..." I tried to speak as he swallowed my words.

   "Not yet, you will wait." He told me

   I whined as I couldn't hold it any longer, the building within me had hit its breaking point as I felt myself beginning to release as he pulled himself from me. UGH... the feeling began to settle some. I whined wanting him within me. It felt as I had lost something that was mine and mine alone. He gave me a look as if to tell me to heed his words. I nodded because I knew my words wouldn't come out. He slammed himself deeper, harder, thrusting himself in and out of me quickly with so much force the bed slammed into the wall rattling it. I once again I had hit the peek with only a few deep strokes, he looked down at me as if he wanted to ask something.

   "Do you want to be mine? My mate, love, my everything? Will you accept my seed within?" He asked gruffly

   "Yes, all of it." I whined