"I've waited for you all this time, I have fought for us, I have sacrificed my friendships, and I am here right now." I continued mentioning.

He must have been delusional if he veraciously doubted my feelings for him.

"Bravo," he clapped for me with irony. "What a heroic person you are."

"Very funny," I rolled my eyes.

"It isn't though," Draco dragged the topic. "Will it ever be just us in this—? Does he have to always ruin it for us?"

"He isn't ruining anything," I spoke with a high-pitched tone. "He is still my best friend, and if you continue speaking poorly about him—"

"You will do what? Huh?" He smirked. "It's not like there is much more than that pretty mouth of yours".

"Excuse me?" I breathed with fury.

"Go cry to him, tell him how awful I am. Go!" He yelled anew. "I bet he'll be glad we have problems!" I remained paralysed with shock. His words stabbed me, I couldn't bear his statement. I didn't know how to respond. "What are you deaf? I said go back to your little friend. Tell him that he won, tell him he can finally have you!" He shouted. My heart raced. My skin felt hot. My head ached already.

"Stop yelling at me!" I answered with firm wrath.

"So it's only okay when you do it?" pure vile spoke as his lips moved. "Fuck Flower, you are so messed up. Why do you always have to piss me off like that? Huh?"

"Draco stop... " I lowered my tone, defenceless, merely wishing to take time back. My eyes reddened.

"The thought of you has kept me alive all this time. The thought of you alone - mine. The thought of you with him might as well kill me!" He voiced with rage. My throat dried out.

"You're not fair..." I gasped. My eyes begged me to water my face but I would not allow such. There were very few tears left in me after the battle — and I was sure I was going to need them in the future at some point.

I couldn't seem to be able to maintain happiness, anyway...

"You know how fucking easier my life would have been if it wasn't for you? For all the mess you cause?" He breathed as a corner of his mouth raised with pity.

And at that same moment, I involuntarily covered my mouth with my hands.

God, I had the most vexing gag reflex ever.

In an instant, I got up and rushed to the bathroom. Seconds later, I was already kneeling before the toilet and throwing up. Everything around me swirled. My body felt heavier than it usually does.

I have thrown up only twice in my life before.

This was suspicious...

Draco's POV

I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it! - I cried out in my soul.

Guilt, there was guilt in my blood.

I was mad at her, I was. But that gave me no right to be this aggressive, to shout, to say what I have said... I only hoped that one day my issues with anger could just magically disappear.

Though, in our world anything was possible.

Every cell of mine froze when she ran into the bathroom. I quickly went after her, realising she was throwing up.

"Maya? What's happening?" I asked, but comprehensibly she could not respond. With one hand I grasped all of her thick hair and with another, I caressed her back.