Badass Queen in love-2

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, taehyung?",she asked as she noticed the shocked expression on taehyung's face.

"No-its nothing, Mrs.Jung. Thank you so much!",he said as he bolted out and ran towards jungkook's classroom, praying to the almighty that the younger must be present there. But to his dismay,he was not.

He instantly ran towards the canteen and then to the rooftop and also asked the security of their apartment to check whether jungkook was there or not. And the only answer he recieved from everywhere was a big no.

"Where are you kookie?",he thought as he cried silently but gasped loudly when he remembered something. Or to be exact,somewhere.

He ran straight towards the old music room which was located in the library campus and stood before the closed door but felt his heart sink when he heard a series of sobs from the inside.

He didn't waste anymore seconds and bursted into the room only to find his boyfriend sitting in the corner,sobbing. He immediately ran towards him,hugging him instantly which startled the other male.

"T-taehyung?"

"Kookie? What happened? Why are you crying?",he asked while he himself cried silently.

"T-tae-hyung"

"Y-yes"

"L-l-let's b-break-up",jungkook said in between his sobs which instantly shocked taehyung.

"K-kookie? W-why? W-what happened?",he asked as he cried loudly.

"I k-know,tae. I know that you don't l-love m-me. I know that you only agre-ed on b-becoming my b-boyfriend out of fear. So, now I'm gi-ving you the f-freedom. You can be fr-ee from now on,t-tae. Be happy",jungkook said in between his sobs and yelped when he was brought into a tight hug.

"W-ho said that I don't love you!? What made you think like that,kookie!? WHO MADE YOU TO THINK LIKE THAT!?",he shouted and looked straight at the smaller boy while his tears kept on flowing.

"How could you say that I don't love you,kookie? How could you!?",he asked.

"You tell me. How long have you known me,huh?",he asked as he cupped jungkook's face in his big hands.

"6 m-months a-and a w-week"

"Right.Do you know how long I've known you? How long you've been my crush? How long I've been in love with you?",he asked as he cried silently.

"I've loved you for more than 2 years by now,kookie!",he literally shouted, making jungkook to gasp at the new information.

"2 years?",he whispered in disbelief.

"Yes. 2 years. From the very beginning of your college life. The moment I saw you beating up the bullies who were bullying someone in the corridor, you intrigued me.  Even if you were just a fresher who just entered the college, you stood up for some unknown person when everyone around you was just watching him getting beaten up. I really liked that about you. And from then, I secretly admired you. I would admire you from a distance and that's how I found out about this place. About this place being your safe nest. As days passed by, my liking towards you gradually transformed into love but I was too much of a pussy to confess my love to you. 

But fortunately, we bumped into eachother that day in the corridor and as if god had answered my prayers, you asked me out to be your boyfriend after a week. Do you know how happy I was when we became boyfriends? I was so happy that you've finally become mine,kookie.",he said as he wiped away the tears from jungkook's face.