Badass Queen in love

"Walk faster,tae! We're already late!",jungkook said as he clung onto taehyung's back who just huffed out loudly but nonetheless, tried to walk faster because jungkook was indeed right. They still need atleast 20 minutes to reach their college but unfortunately they have only 10 minutes to be on time.

"Faster! Faster!",jungkook kept chanting but made no effort to climb down from taehyung so that it would make things easier for both of them but where's the fun in that? He could literally see taehyung's eyes at the back of his head because of him rolling his eyes constantly at him but who cares? He loves being carried around and taehyung carrying him around makes him much more happier than anything in this world. 

Taehyung and jungkook. The most unexpected couple of the college. Unexpected in the sense, their pairing is itself unexpected. Taehyung being a year older than jungkook, it was still a surprise that they're a pair now. But things happens ,right?

But what made them more unexpected is,their characters. They both are straight opposite to one another and if its a omega verse fanfiction, even moon goddess would hesitate to pair them to be honest. Taehyung is the one who remains calm and silent,being in his own bubble, not minding anyone's business and all. He doesn't like to be involved in unwanted dramas. He would literally consider that everyone around is invisible to him and that was the sole reason for him to have only one friend in his whole life. But who cares!? Jimin is more than enough for him and truthfully speaking, all the other people just looked fake to him, that is until he came across jungkook.

Speaking of jungkook, he's the total opposite of taehyung. While the other was calm and collected, jungkook was a total badass Queen. If he witnesses something wrong taking place around him, he will never hesitate to fight against it. His short height and fragile figure have never stopped him from throwing his fist straight on the other person's nose. His fists always speaks before his mouth. To be short, he never fails to prove that small pepper is hotter than the large ones and almost the whole college agrees to it.

So how did these two become boyfriends? It was jungkook who asked taehyung out on one fine day to go on a date with him and asked him to be his boyfriend on the same day to which taehyung accepted rather instantly and here they are, dating for 6 months by now. But the buzz they created when they officially announced about their relationship didn't die out even after 6 months of them dating and it never seems to calm down anytime sooner.

"Finally!",jungkook huffed and climbed down as soon as they reached the college entrance which made taehyung to sigh out in relief because truthfully running for about 15 minutes while carrying jungkook on his back was seriously tiresome.

"Are you tired, taetae?",he asked as they speed walked towards their classes.

"What do you think?",taehyung huffed as he tried his best to breath properly through his nose.

"No need to be grumpy early in the morning, boyfie~You must have woken up when I asked you to~ Now look, we both are late because of you~",jungkook said and halted when they reached his class. 

He immediately stood on his tippy toes and planted a kiss on taehyung's lips, followed by two kisses on both of his cheeks.

"See you at lunch,tae~",he chirped as he entered his class and as soon as he did so,taehyung bolted towards his own class because they were already really late.

"Mr.Lee will whoop my ass for sure",he thought as he ran towards his class.

Class has finally ended and jungkook was more than thankfull for that.

"Seriously? Who even invented schools and colleges in the first place?",he thought grumpily as he gathered his books and other belongings but was interrupted by a rather irritating voice.