Badass Queen in love-2

Jungkook cried. He cried his heart out under the shower head until the water turned ice cold. But who cares? His heart ached like a bitch and what else could he do in this situation other than crying?

After he thought that he had poured his feelings out through tears,he slowly wore his t-shirt and shorts with his towel hung lazily on his shoulder before opening the bathroom door only to find taehyung sitting on their bed,probably waiting for him. He instantly threw his towel on his head, subtly covering his face and pretended as if he was drying his hair as he clearly knew how his face would be after his long crying session.

"Come here,kookie. Let me dry your hair",taehyung said as he tried to approach the other but immediately stood still when jungkook freaked out loudly.

"No no! I'm fine!! You don't need to! I already dried my hair back in the bathroom! So you don't need to worry.",he said with the towel still covering his face and walked towards the bed.

"Now let me sleep,taehyung. I'm really tired",he said as he laid on the bed, showing his back to the elder.

"I can clearly see that you're disturbed by something. Please, kookie….Tell me what's wrong",he thought as he sighed before wordlessly climbing on the bed and instantly wrapped the other in between his arms but furrowed his eyebrows when he felt the smaller male stiffen a bit in his hold.

"What's wrong with him?",he thought but decided to keep quiet at the moment as he slowly cradled the younger so that he could peacefully go to sleep without any trouble.

The next morning when taehyung woke up,there was no jungkook beside him.

"Where did he go early in the morning?",he muttered under his breath as he got up from the bed only to find a sticky note beside the bedside lamp.

"I'm going to college. Have some work to do. See you there"

"Seriously? What's wrong?",taehyung murmured as he felt his eyes tear up a little before he scurried his way towards the bathroom so that he could get ready to go to the college.

His first stop was at Mrs.Jung's cabin. He really wants to know the reason behind his boyfriend's sudden change in behaviour and he's determined to find it first thing in the morning.

"What's the work that keeps jungkook this busy? What's with this Mrs.Jung? Is she pestering kookie?",he thought as he reached the said female's cabin. He gently knocked at the door before muttering a soft 'may I come in' before he entered the cabin because, she's still their professor and whatever she had done,he can't disrespect her,right? He's a man with manners~

"Oh,taehyung? What brings you here?",she asked with a sweet smile.

"Mmm...Mrs.Jung….I came here to ask you something about jungkook",he said reluctantly.

"What do you want to know about your boyfriend?",she asked as she gave him a teasing smile which made him blush instantly. And yes,even the professors know about their relationship~

"That kid is a total brat….but in a good way. Though he comes around as a careless kid,he's actually the brightest student in my class….if that's what you wanted to know",she said and taehyung couldn't help but feel proud.

"Thank you,Mrs.Jung…... but I came here to ask you about yesterday. Did something happen yesterday?",he asked as he felt his hands sweat in nervousness.

"Yesterday? Did something happen? I was absent yesterday but I didn't hear anything serious from the other staff.",she asked with a confused expression.