"You do have a point." He agreed. "Alright, I'll do it. Thank you for your concern." He took the bouquet of flowers, and agreed to do it.

Karma gave you a hand for a high five, knowing damn well you didn't want your uncle and Professor Bitch getting together. But you didn't want to be rude, so you just gave him a weak high five. 

You all then headed outside, and stood next to a window that was in the staff's room. Sugino gave a text to Maehara, saying everything's in place.  A few minutes later, they all arrived next to you guys.

You guys stood there for a few minutes before you saw Professor Bitch walk into the room. Your uncle then handed him the bouquet of flowers as few words were exchanged. 

You couldn't hear it, because you were a little too far from the window. But you didn't want to hear it, anyways.

Her cheeks lit up with bright red, and she seemed pretty flustered and surprised that a man that never gives her any attention gave her roses as her birthday present.

She took the bouquet and held it tight in her arms, and she seemed really happy about it.

But then when your uncle said a few more words, the blush on her face came off, and instead had a furious look on her face. You don't know what he said, but he screwed up.

She started walking towards the window and you all started to panic. She opened it and didn't know what to say or do. 

"Uh-oh..."

"You caught us."

"I figured it was something like this... No way would that square think to give me flowers for my birthday." Professor Bitch said, and her mood seemed to drop a little." She then shot up to the sky with her gun, and a familiar voice fell.

"Ahh!" It screamed, and it was Professor Koro dressed up as some movie director.

"Did you enjoy yourself? Stringing along a pro assassin, watching her get her hopes up?"

"That's not it, Miss Irina." Professor Koro said in a deep voice. "The students acted out of pure affection to--"

"Save your lame arguments, octorazzil!" Professor Bitch cut him off from speaking.

She started walking out the staff room, giving back the flowers on her way out to your uncle. She then started walking out of campus.

"Mr. Karasuma, wasn't that a little cold?" Maehara told your uncle off.

"Don't tell us you still haven't noticed!"

"Do I really look that dense to you?" Your uncle questioned you all.

"Huh?"

You may think I'm heartless, but if she can't keep her cool, I'll hire another assassin." He put the bouquet on his desk. "She's not qualified to work here if her blade can be blunted by romance. That's all there is to it."

You were all silent. You didn't know what to say. Sure, she was trying to flirt with your uncle and not really take her job seriously, but it was her birthday. No one wants their birthday to be ruined.

~~Time skip~~

A few days passed, and she hasn't shown up to school since. She got mad about a lot of things, but this seemed to set her off more than usual. 

"Day three, huh?"

"Maybe we went too far..."

You all started getting concerned. She didn't answer any phone calls or text messages.