"soon!" i sit up, smiling at him, turning back to ethan who carried out some cans of cider. "i'll have one of those, thank you." i grin, grabbing one from his hand. cracking it open and taking it sip, it's refreshingly cold. despite most people's slight hangover's, everyone soon enough had a cold beverage in their hands.

"shall we just drink here tonight? because we've got to be at the boat for 11am tomorrow?" jj asks, watching everyone nod in agreement, knowing that drinking in the villa would be the best bet.

"yeah, good idea." i smile, lifting my body up and leaving everything on my lounger as i launch myself into the pool, splashing those already in there and the group of us find ourselves making a racket.

some time later after dinner, i find myself sat in my room with a hairdryer against my hair, playing 'arctic monkeys' aloud from my phone. in a way, i feel kind of excited to chill in the villa and drink, rather than be deafened by the music that blasts in the clubs. wandering through the villa after changing into cycling shorts and a t-shirt, i soon find myself sat with ethan, cal, lux and harry who have already started on the spirits. "yes ede." cal nods in my direction.

"hi boys." i grin, taking a seat beside harry.

"you alright?" ethan grins at me.

"not bad, think we've all caught a bit of sun." i glance around at our burnt faces and red arms, chuckling slightly.

"i'll make you a drink, what do you fancy?" ethan stands up and walks to the kitchen.

"erm, vodka coke please." i smile as he returns with a glass filled with ice and he proceeds to make me a drink. "woah, woah." i glance at the heavy amount of vodka pouring into the glass.

"that's not much!" harry yells, grinning from ear to ear as he points to the hefty quantity of vodka in my glass.

"whatever." i shake my head, pulling the drink up to my lips and already cringing at the burning sensation travelling down my throat. "fucking hell." i let out a hearty chuckle as i choke slightly.

quickly, everyone finds themselves gathering in the room, drinks in hands. some sprawled out on the floor, some on the sofa and some on chairs. music is blasting through a speaker and we all find ourselves chatting, taking shots and more drinks flowing. "so, eden," lux turns his attention to me, "planning on getting with any guys this holiday?"

"i could ask you the same question about lasses." i raise my eyebrows, "we'll see what happens." i shrug my shoulders, sipping on my drink. "i'm not really bothered to."

"just want to get drunk everyday, right?" ethan nods his head, giggling slightly.

"yes!" i exclaim. "i just wanna get fucked and have fun." i shrug my shoulders again, laughing slightly. gulping down the rest of my drink, i walk towards the kitchen for more ice, only for me to bump into simon. i huff slightly, brushing past him whilst i roll my eyes and breathe in deeply, completely ignoring his presence.

"still ignoring me?" he questions, folding an arm over his chest as he sips at a bottle.

"hmm." groaning slightly, i begin to walk away from him.

"pathetic." he simply utters, bitterness laced through his voice as he trudge behind me. i shake my head walking ahead of him, sighing to myself. i resist the temptation to mutter words back to him, to yell profanities at him and repeatedly explain how much he irritates me. after pouring myself another drink, i sit next to ethan, throwing myself back into the seat.

"what's up?" cocking his head towards me, he stares at me with a concerned expression.

"nothing." i refuse to look at him.