𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

"I see. Making a shape by directing the force you put into it." Ray elaborated.

"How is that even possible?!" Emma stared at me in disbelief.

"Well, I had a hunch that it might work if I do that and it did." I shrugged. There's no reason besides that, to be honest with you.

"Good one, Y/n. However, you shouldn't have shown off during this battle." Emma cacked to herself.

"What do you mean by that, Emma?" I questioned, confused.

"I'll be using that technique of yours!" Emma laughed like some kind of villain as she attempted to do the same thing I did, only for her piece to be squished.

"Sucks to be you." Ray applied even more salt on Emma's wound as he just finished with his own piece.

We then went goldfish scooping. Emma immediately challenged me, which I accepted.

"Behold! This delicate scoop's judgment blow! Goldfish, tobe fly!" Emma sang as she launched the goldfish in the air.

"Don't launch them into the air!" Ray scolded. I don't think goldfishes should be launched in the air like that.

"But even the goldfish looks like it's full of life." Norman pointed out. He was right, though. The goldfish looked like it was finally having its moment since it did a backflip in the air.

"That's hard to beat." I joked.

"Next up, Goldfish Spin!" Emma, once again, launched the goldfish in the air, but this time, it did a little twirl.

"Seriously, stop that." Ray scolded once more. The goldfish gracefully fell into Emma's container with water.

"In any case, it's my turn." I informed, getting ready to use my scooper to catch some goldfishes.

One goldfish jumped into my container, breaking the scooper I was holding, making it look like a ring.

You know when the lion jumps through a ring of fire or rather, a fire hoop? That's what it did.

About six more fishes jumped into my container via the hoop I was holding, which was my scooper from earlier.

"Stop ruining the game!" Emma screamed, slamming her face on the table. This caused Norman to chuckle.

"That wasn't my intention, but...hey! I don't want to be told off by the likes of you, person who launches goldfishes in the air." I retorted.

"Ah?! You guys!" Emma cried out when the goldfishes in Emma's container jumped in my container.

"What the?" I sweatdropped.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Ray questioned as I approached the nearby lake. I'm surprised a lake was close to the festival.

"I was planning on releasing them into the lake but I remembered that it would be a bad idea." I answered.

"Hm, then what should we do with them then?" Norman asked, approaching me with his goldfishes.

"Let's get an aquarium for the class!" Emma exclaimed, joining the two of us while Ray followed close behind. He also had his goldfishes with him.

"Guess I'll have to convince Mom." Ray sighed. He may not sound like it, but he's willing to help us.

Emma managed to collect 2 goldfishes when she told me to step away. She didn't want the goldfishes to jump in my container like last time.

Norman collected 3 while Ray got about 5. Together, we can at least release 20 goldfishes.