..................................

After practice, I was completely exhausted. The weather was really crappy today so we were forced to practice inside. In preparation for our last game of the season next week, Aiden and Coach Garcia had us scrimmage the entire practice.

Now typically, it wouldn't be too bad, however, they decided it was a good idea to have us switch positions every once in a while. That is how I got stuck playing defense and midfield for two out of the three games we played. I was soaked in sweat to my core and I'm pretty sure a wet dog smelled better than I do right now.

I wasn't the only one ready to pass out either. The other girls were either leaning against the walls to the gym or completely flat on the floor. I'm pretty sure this was the best and worst practice we've ever had.

"There's Slytherin blood running through your veins." I groaned as I cranked my neck to look up at Aiden who had stopped in front of me and Naomi.

"There's what?" Aiden furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Stop!" I gasped. "How can you not get my Harry Potter reference?"

He shrugged as he lifted the bottom of his white t-shirt up to wipe the beads of sweat on his forehead. Aiden had decided to join us in the last scrimidge, and let me tell you he didn't care that he was up against a bunch of amateur girls. It was quite the workout for everyone. "I've never watched the movies." He replied, plopping himself on the floor in front of Naomi and I."

"You've never read the books?" I asked mortified. There's no way, I thought.

"Nope." He chuckled waking a swing out of his water bottle.

"Naomi!" I nudge her. "There's no way he just said he's never read J.K Rowling's masterpiece."

"Oh, but he did." Naomi smirked.

"You, sir." I pointed an accusatory finger at him. "Have not lived your childhood to its fullest potential."

"And you, princess." He mimicked. "Are just over reacting."

"I am not!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

Okay, maybe I was.

Truth be told, I don't know what had gotten into me but I was all of a sudden much more comfortable around Aiden.

As Naomi and I started gathering all of our stuff and getting ready to leave, something hit me. "I know!"

I then turned to Aiden who was still sitting on the floor, checking his phone. "We're going to watch all the Harry Potter movies!"

"Oh really." He cocked an eyebrow. "Who's we?"

"Me, you, and anyone else who wants to. We can have a movie night!" I replied. "My place, tonight. But you have to bring the food."

"Inviting me over for a sleepover already?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to come Naomi?"

"I'd love to, but I have dinner plans with my grandparents." She replied. "I'm sure the two of you will have a blast thought."

The look Aiden and Naomi exchanged didn't go unnoticed by me, however, I decided to ignore it.

For now.

...........................

After dropping Naomi off, I went straight home and immediately headed for the shower. Aiden agreed to come over later tonight with Lucas, and I had told Caroline and Brooke about it but I was still waiting to hear from them.