It's a pity that she couldn't laugh long.

    After Shen Liuchen thought about the problem, he pushed her aside.

    Fortunately, his action this time was much gentler than before, just pulling her off his arm.

    He moved aside again, as if to make room for her.

    Song Jinxi crawled over with joy and sat down beside him.

    After a while, she couldn't help but repeat the trick.

    Shen Liuchen pushed her several times and finally couldn't bear it. He lowered his voice and said, "Don't lean on me."

    Song Jinxi opened her eyes and looked at him pitifully, "But I'm hungry."

    Shen Liuchen: "..."

    Ignoring Shen Liuchen's suspicious eyes, Song Jinxi squeezed toward him with an inch.

    "I'm hungry, and I can't sit still, so I can only sit with my brother Chenchen." With a miserable look on her face, but she was actually happy.

    She always feel that she was eating the tofu of the male god with the convenience of her body.

    But the male god is so kind, he is not willing to refuse her too harsh.

    Shen Liuchen: "You can lean against the wall."

    Song Jinxi thought he hadn't heard, and stretched her sleeves up to reveal the red marks on her arms.

    "Look, Brother Chenchen , my  hand hurts so much ."

Shen Liuchen said, "..."

"The little hand hurts, the wall is too hard, and it feels uncomfortable to lean against the wall." Song Jinxi deceived the child seriously: "Brother Chenchen is soft. , It won’t hurt if I lean on you. If you can help me blow, it won’t hurt..."

    Shen Liuchen held his head with both hands.

    The little male god was so annoyed by her, but he didn't push her away as before. Song Jinxi secretly laughed.

    She took a candy out of her pocket and stretched it out in front of him, "Eat candy?"

    Shen Liuchen put down his hands and looked at her with inquiring eyes.

    "This was given to me by the police uncle. I can't bear to eat it. I leave it all for you," Song Jinxi said. "Do you want one?"

    Shen Liuchen said, "Why?"

    Song Jinxi smiled, "Because you look good."

    Shen Liuchen pursed his lips.

    As far as he can remember, no one has ever praised him.

    This is the first time he has been praised by others.

    His little finger hooked, but after all, he did not move.

    The little girl in front of her might have heard something from the old beggar, thinking that he was still the boy who loved sugar.

    The fact is, he doesn't like candy anymore.

    It's not about restraining his liking for candy, but really, not interested in things like candy anymore.

    His life does not seem to be sweet.

    There is no need to adjust with sugar.

    When Song Jinxi saw that he was not talking, she thought he was shy, and continued to preach: "Brother Chenchen , you look the best. I will give you all the candy."