"Only I've got a massive family. 5 brothers and 1 sister," Ron sighed, like it was a bad thing.

"Is Arthur Weasley your father?" Sirius asked, causing Remus to glare at him warningly.

"Yeah...How did you know?" Ron asked.

It would be a wonder how Sirius knew his father but not Harry, according to Ron's thoughts. Everyone only associated him and his family to his famous best friend, now slowly falling asleep. And Sirius seemed to know he had messed up, because he fumbled in his words.

"Er...I, uhh, recognized the last name, that's all," he mumbled, looking down on the ground.

Ron seemed to notice it was getting very awkward so he changed the subject, "What do you guys know about Quidditch?"

At this, James and Sirius sat up straight. Quidditch was their favourite sport, and James' biggest talent. If there was anything to get them to associate with the others in this future timeline, it would be Quidditch.

"We love Quidditch," James said excitedly. "We play it all the time back home."

"Really? Just you 4?" Ron asked.

"Well us and Lil-Ruby," James said quickly. "She is another fifth year but she is in the girls' dorm."

"What position you play?"

"Seeker," James smirked. "No one is better than me."

Sirius snorted, "Remember when Lucius beat you last year?"

"Lucius who?" Ron asked, curious.

"Lucius McGinn," Remus interjected quickly, giving Sirius another warning glare. "He comes by ours sometimes with his goons to challenge us to matches."

"Yeah," James improvised along with Remus. "But he's an idiot. He only got lucky last year."

"Sounds like Malfoy," Ron laughed. "Don't you reckon Harry?"

Harry grunted in agreement, clearly trying to shut out the conversation as he rolled over on his side. James looked at him with a sight of worry but shook it off as he turned back to Ron.

"Malfoy?" Sirius asked.

"Draco Malfoy," Ron said his name like it was a swear word. "Bloody prat. All he cares about is his bloodline and his beloved father. Funny, his dad's name is Lucius as well. And he's got these goons as his sidekicks, Crabbe and Goyle. I swear they only exist to do Malfoy's bidding. It's a wonder they are still in school."

Sirius and James gave each other weird looks. The Marauders also had students in their year called Crabbe and Goyle and from the way Ron had described Malfoy's cronies, it seemed like their father's personalities had been passed on to their sons.

Remus spoke up, "What subjects do you do?"

"The usual. Charms with Flitwick. He's alright I guess. Sprout teaches Herbology. Binns teaches History of Magic. Well he tries to. It's by far the dullest subject. Anyway, McGonagall has Transfiguration, oh blimey! I just realized I need to copy Hermione's homework! But yeah Defence Against the Dark Arts is now taught by Umbridge."

At the mention of the last name, Ron gave Harry a dark look. Or was it pity? Either way, there was something about that teacher that caused Ron to react that way.

"What's up with Umbridge?" Sirius asked.

"She's evil," Ron shuddered. "The worst there is. Works for the Ministry. Fudge sent her here..."

"Cornelius Fudge?" Sirius asked. "He's the Minister?"

"Reuben!" Remus hissed fiercely, making Sirius back down. Thankfully, Ron didn't notice and continued to rant about Umbridge.

"...to spy on Hogwarts and Dumbledore. She isn't letting us use magic in class."

"What?" James asked, bewildered. "Not allowed to use magic?"

"I know right? She's a crazy bat that's what she is. But Hermione reckons that the Ministry is trying to interfere with Hogwarts. Fudge isn't happy with Dumbledore, see. Reckons he's losing it. Well, Fudge'll be eating his words soon once the truth comes out."

"What truth?" James asked.

Ron sighed, as though he didn't want to answer the question, "That You-Know-Who is back."

"What!?" Sirius yelped. "You mean he was defeated?"

Remus gave him the biggest glare he had all evening, but Sirius didn't notice.

"Yeah," Ron replied. "That was 15 years ago. Did you not know? That was like the biggest news ever. Marked the end of the First Wizarding War. At least, until now he is back."

Ron gave another shudder, not noticing Sirius staring at him with wide eyes and Remus doing the same to Sirius with a look of annoyance. James had his jaw hanging open in shock. Evidently, Sirius wanted to question Ron even more but Ron gave a large yawn, indicating that it was time for sleep. Since Harry was snoring as well as Peter, there wasn't much to discuss yet and they would have to wait until the next morning.

"Well I'll talk to you tomorrow," Ron mumbled, laying down on his bed. "G'night."

"Night," the others whispered, laying down as well. Remus briefly caught a glimpse of Seamus and Dean return just as he was about to doze off and could have sworn he saw Seamus shoot a dirty glance at Harry's bed. There was something odd about this timeline. Something very odd, Remus thought.