*~*

So, pretty much, I wrote a song. With my sisters.

I was the singer, Angelica helped write lyrics and Eliza came up with the idea for music. I've always known how to play guitar, ever sense I was younger, so I knew I would end up using guitar. I sat on my bed and started playing the song, singing the lyrics.

Eliza said it was so amazing that I should publish it somewhere, like on YouTube. I said no, because I was really embarrassed, so of course, Eliza stole my recording and published it anyway.

The song got so may views so quickly that I couldn't believe my eyes. Soon, I got some weird sketchy Email telling me that someone wanted to put my song on the radio. I didn't know this person, who they worked for, or anything related to music. I didn't know if they had to pay money to me to get my song on the radio, or anything.

But in the end, I had Angelica deal with it, and I was listening to my song on one of the most listened too stations. Then, I got ANOTHER Email. Someone loved my voice and wanted to write a song for me too sing. I agreed, because what else too do with my life, and now, after doing five different songs, some really official looking people wanted to hire me or something.

So I said yes, and violà! I'm making money! 

And now I'm getting pretty well known!

I kept this all a secret from John, but I finally texted him about it and can practically hear him shouting "THIS HAS BEEN HER DREAM FOR FOREVER! SHE'S GOING TO BE FAMOUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" right now. 

*~*

And it is this time of year once again. Winter. Winter break specifically. Even more specifically, December 23rd, the day me and Alex met. It's our met-a-versary.

So, of course I had to plan something special for my little Alex bean. I think he forgot that today was our met-a-versary, as he was more busy setting up Christmas decorations in our house. 

Because it was almost Christmas, the producers of the movie let us go home for a couple weeks to spend time with family over Christmas and New Years.

"Al," I called from a chair at the dinning table.

"Hm?" He asked, still trying to put glitter on our already heavily decorated Christmas tree.

"You remember what today is, right?" I asked, totally aware he forgot.

"Christmas," He responded.

"That's in two days," I rolled my eyes. "I'm talking about today."

"Oh, today is two days before Christmas," He said simply, now turning away form the tree and looking at me in confusion.

"No, today is special, and it has nothing to do with Christmas," I laughed.

"Oh, um..." He taped his chin. "Yeah, I dunno."

"This is the day we met," I explained. "We have to do something special!"

"You remember that stuff?" Alex asked. 

"Yes, I remember the day I saw the most handsome, amazing boy ever in a Caribou Coffee," I smirked at him while he blushed.

Alex walked over and sat down on my lap, now was my turn to blush. 

"Have something in mind?" He asked, smiling up at me.

"Yes, I planned it all out," I reached over to the table and grabbed my phone.

"Where we going?" Alex asked innocently.

"Somewhere," I booped him on the nose and he grumbled at me.