"Come on! You haven't even heard my problem." Camila whined.

"I don't need to hear your problem to refuse." Lauren replied, before disappearing from the hall.

"This is going to be tougher than I thought." Camila mumbled, before walking towards her designated room.

"We've got an Ice Queen alert." Hailee announced as they met up at Camila's dormitory.

"What do you mean?" Dinah asked.

"Check this out." Hailee said, handing her phone.

"Lauren!" A group of students said, standing in front of the raven and stopping her tracks.

"We heard you'll be doing Phyiscal Education today." One student said.

"So we brought you energy drinks." Another added.

"I don't drink energy drinks." Lauren mumbled before walking away from the crowd. While the crowd murmured about how they love the raven's coldness.

"Oh wow, you weren't lying." Dinah said, looking at Camila.

"What do you mean?" Hailee asked.

"I met her at Building A earlier." Camila said, before telling her recent encounter with the raven.

"And?" Hailee asked.

"Well, she did help me from hiding Shawn. Before I could tell her my proposal, she walked off." Camila huffed.

"She's a tough one huh?" Dinah chuckled.

"So tough." Camila groaned. There was a moment of silence, before they heard a knock on the door.

"Answer it." Camila whispered to the Polynesian.

"Me?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, if Mila answer's it and it's Shawn, she's dead." Hailee laughed.

"Then we gotta work hard on Lauren. She's your only chance." Dinah chuckled, walking towards the door while her bestfriend flopped on the bed.

"I got it!" Hailee said

"What?" Camila asked.

"Why don't you try joining the Varsity Club?" Hailee grinned.

"Haiz, I don't have that sixth sense that you guys have." Camila groaned.

"I heard that Lauren often watches the teams during practice. If you manage to get in, you could see her there." Hailee said.

"Here." Dinah chuckled, handing a piece of paper and a chocolate to the brunette.

"Amore,

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to talk to you properly today. I felt jealous of seeing you with that popular photographer. She may be popular, but to me you're still the one I want. Anyways, I was told it wasn't you. I'm sorry."

"Oh wow." Hailee mumbled.

"He really is badly into you." She added.

"But damn! It works!" Hailee cheered.

"It does work." Camila mumbled.

"He stayed away from me for the rest of the day because of that." Camila said in realization.

"A thank you would be nice." Dinah teased, looking up.