brothers

Caroline was pulled into a dark broom closet and immediately pushed up against the door once it closed. She felt warm loving lips on hers and the lips didn't even have to move, just being on Caroline's lips was enough for them.

The person finally pulled away and Caroline let out a small exhale. "Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," Remus breathed out. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"I suppose you've had enough snogging since you've been with Sirius for a bit so do you want to talk instead?" Remus offered.

"Okay," Caroline replied happily, just glad that someone wanted to talk to her. Lily always wanted to study, Marlene always wanted to gossip, Peter always wanted to eat, Sirius always wanted to snog, and James always wanted to talk about Lily and Lily only. "What are you planning for your birthday?"

"Well, it's my 18th birthday so nothing too big. I think I'll just hang out with you and the rest of them but James might go overboard and use my birthday as an excuse to throw a big party," Remus explained, chuckling at the end.

Caroline giggled and Remus reached up, tucking a strand of golden hair behind her ear. 

"I really did miss you. I missed you a lot," Remus insisted. He let his hand stay on the side of Caroline's face and he rubbed his thumb over her cheek soothingly.

"I missed you a lot too," Caroline laughed. Remus reminisced the sound of her laughter, something so airy and light but it rang in his ears for ages. "What are you planning on doing after Hogwarts?"

"Well I'm going to be in-" Remus mid-sentence and bit his lip, remembering that he wasn't allowed to tell Caroline about the Order of the Phoenix. "I'll probably enter Auror training with Sirius and James. Professor McGonagall said I could be a professor in the future but only when the professor active now leaves."

"I didn't know you wanted to be an Auror," the blonde frowned.

"James wants us to do it together but I only see myself being an Auror for a few years," the werewolf shrugged.

"Okay." Remus leaned closer and kissed her softly again, feeling Caroline's colder lips against his warm ones. A shiver went down his spine and he smiled into the kiss, feeling fireworks explode inside him.

"What are you going to do once you leave Hogwarts?" Remus asked, suddenly thinking he was inconsiderate for not asking when she asked him about his career choice.

"I'll be an Astronomy professor for Hogwarts but only after the professor now leaves, which means I'll practically be unemployed for a while," Caroline said easily, not really minding that she won't have a job.

"Where are you going to live?"

"Sirius wants us to buy an apartment or a house together," the Pettigrew girl huffed, "although I wouldn't know how that works because we're both broke."

"Are you planning on have a future with Sirius?" Remus asked, frowning in the darkness. "Like kids and everything?" In his mind, he always saw himself ending up with Caroline and Sirius ending up with some Beauxbaton he met in some bar.

"I think we'll definitely get to the part where we live together once we leave school," Caroline responded hopefully. "I've always wanted that dream that every girl has with the white picket fence and the perfect husband and kids. I don't know if it's possible but I think maybe I can have something like that with Sirius."

"Do you see that with me? The white picket fence and the kids?" the sandy-haired boy questioned.

"I think there's a possibility," Caroline smiled. She leaned forward again and kissed him gently, their simple kisses filled with more love and less movement compared to her kisses with Sirius.