cat attack

"Wrong shirt," Remus explained and somehow, all of the Marauders understood. He walked out of the bathroom topless with a white shirt in his hands. The sandy-haired boy threw the shirt at James, who caught it easily and tossed it into the laundry basket next to him.

Remus bent over and rummaged through his dresser in attempts to find a clean white shirt. He was insecure about his scars but his friends were topless all the time and didn't care about his scars the slightest so Remus became more comfortable around them.

"Moony, are you alright?" Peter asked suddenly. Remus continued searching for a shirt while smiling to himself, remembering what happened last night.

"Better than alright, Wormtail. Amazing actually," Remus corrected. "Why do you ask?"

"You look like a cat attacked your back," Peter said. The werewolf reached up behind his right shoulder and ran his fingers over the shallow but long scratches located at the top of his back. He reminisced the pain he felt when Caroline dug her nails into him and he didn't even feel ashamed to admit that he loved the feeling.

"I don't think those are cat scratches," Sirius snorted from across the room. 

"Where did they come from then?" innocent Peter asked. Remus finally found a clean white button-down shirt and threw it over himself to cover the scratches that Caroline had made.

He buttoned up the clean shirt and shook his head, not making eye contact with any of his roommates. "Moony got railed!" James said in a sing-song voice. "Like railed railed!"

"Aren't you gonna tell us who the lucky girl is?" Sirius asked, wiggling his eyebrows jokingly. Remus slipped on his robes and easily did his tie while glaring at Sirius for pestering him.

"Why? So you guys can make fun of the poor girl?" Remus shot back, picking up his bag from beside the foot of his bed. "I'd rather not and leave her be."

"Can we at least get a hint as to who she was?" James asked, grabbing his bag as well. "It better not be my Lily-flower or I will end you, I don't care if you're one of my best friends."

"How kind of you to say, Prongs. No, it was not your 'Lily-flower'. I'll give you a hint. It was the girl of my dreams," Remus said happily. He checked himself in the mirror quickly and raked a hand through his dark blonde hair so it was not as messy as before.

"Nice," James applauded. "I'm happy for you, man." The four Marauders walked out of the dorm and raced each other to the Great Hall, James and Sirius tying for first place while Remus got second. Peter was third place but they didn't even see him because they'd lost him after climbing down the first flight of steps.

"Guess what," James exclaimed as he sat down next to Lily. He messed up his hair to look cooler in front of the redhead but Lily didn't even seem to be listening or paying attention to him. "Moony shagged a girl yesterday."

Lily's lips formed into a scowl and she slapped James on the shoulder. "You can't just tell everyone that! Not everyone wants to know and it's Remus' business, not yours, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut," she scolded.

"Very defensive," James noted. The bespectacled boy pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, only for it to fall back down.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Lily was the one that Moony shagged," Sirius smirked. Caroline felt the color in her face start to drain and she swallowed the part of bacon that was in her mouth.

"How did you even know that Remus shagged someone?" Caroline asked. The thought of Remus being one of those guys who bragged about the girls he shagged made Caroline want to throw up and she mentally scolded herself for never thinking about that.

"No, since we are geniuses, we figured it out," James said in a matter-of-fact tone. "He didn't tell us anything but he was way too happy this morning and he saw his back." Remus noticed Caroline's hand on the bench and rested his hand next to hers.

"That's why I think it's got to be a Slytherin or a Gryffindor," Sirius added on. "It couldn't possibly be a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw because whoever he shagged left some nasty claw marks in his back. Yeah, it's fucking hot when they leave marks but that probably hurt like a bitch."

"Oh," Caroline sighed softly. Remus hesitantly moved his hand closer to Caroline's until their pinkies were touching and Caroline looked down. She smiled to herself and began talking to Lily about the upcoming exams.

Remus turned his hand over and Caroline discreetly rested her hand on his. Their fingers intertwined and both of them smiled as they continued different conversations, holding hands under the table.

---------------

"Pine fresh," Caroline whispered. The door opened and Caroline walked in, then closed the door behind her. She was immediately attacked with kisses but she wasn't complaining in the slightest.

Her lips moved with Remus' in perfectly and her hands roamed his soft hair. Remus pushed his body up against Caroline's and Caroline backed up until she hit one of the blue tiled walls. The blonde felt a comforting warmth against her and smiled into the kiss.

Remus would have kissed her forever and never gotten bored or tired but Caroline had to pull away. She rested her forehead on Remus' and they both took a second to catch their breaths. Caroline managed to giggle and she quickly pecked Remus' lips. "I missed you," she whispered.

"You just saw me two hours ago at lunch," Remus said, letting out a low chuckle.

"You know that's not what I meant," Caroline laughed, her airy laughter echoing in the large bathroom.

"What did you mean then?" Remus asked. He knew exactly what she meant but he wanted to hear her say it, for it to come out of her lips. It was almost like proof that he wasn't imagining everything and she felt the same things he did.

"I'm not gonna say it now!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna sound stupid."

"Just say it," Remus begged. Caroline pursed her lips together and shook her head but Remus could tell that she wanted to smile. The sandy-haired boy bent down and began nibbling Caroline's neck, tracing over the marks he left with his lips.

"C'mon, darling," he cooed softly. He sucked on Caroline's sweet spot and she let out a small moan, causing Remus to smirk. "Just tell me what you meant," Remus muttered onto her skin, his hot breath hitting her and sending shivers up her spine, "and I'll fuck you until you can't walk."

"I missed you inside of me," Caroline whimpered.

Remus smirked casually and began kissing her neck again, but sucking harder so he left fresh marks. He was pleased to hear Caroline freely moan and her sounds echoed in the large room. "Good girl," he whispered.