🌸Interview(14): Anomaly

Welcome to the Garden of Eden Interviews people!😇

I am your angel, Lilly😇

Yes, I am an angel🙃

Today, I have with me the author of "Anomaly", JerubelKeziah, she is such a sweet person, you guys just have to show her love😍 besides, her book is super tight!🎓

If you are on that stage of writing were you are trying to clean up your overall presentation and style, then you definitely need to check out Anomaly, I can assure you that you'll learn a thing or two about proper paragraphing and presentation.🎓

I know some people are like, "Can Lilly be this serious🤔?" Yes people! I can be a real lecturer when I want to.😋

So, back to our talented guest, what inspired you to write this story?

Ke: Well, I and my sister (who's also a writer) were trying to help a friend with a play in his school. The play was short. My imagination didn't let me have the way the play ended as pleasant, so I decided to make it longer.

Li: Oh! Did they get to act out Anomaly in the play?

Ke: They couldn't. I don't even know if the play was ever used. The person didn't tell me about.

But then, it had another title. It was just last year that I finished writing the story and gave it a new title.

Li: Oh, I think if they did act it out, it would have been epic!

So what was the old title and why did you pick Anomaly?

Ke: The title for the play was "Lost". Then, the story was about two sisters who got lost in the woods.

My sister was the one who gave this basic plot. I did the writing and came up with stuff I felt would be really spicy.

When I decided to take it to Wattpad as a prose, I changed the title to "Ghostly". At that time, the plan I had for the book had to deal with ghosts a lot and nothing about curses.

Then last year, when I was trying to finish the story, I thought that Ghostly didn't really bring out what was going in the book with the new plans. I decided to name it "An Unbroken Curse". It still didn't sound right to me.

Then I thought that since the book is a paranormal one and there are lots of unusual events in it occurring, I decided to call it "Anomaly".

I had to inquire from my sisters though which sounded better between An Unbroken Curse and Anomaly. They both suggested Anomaly was better, so I went for it.