Chapter 9

You had lost all focus since you met Katsura a while ago. The excitement was coursing through your veins, you could barely think of anything. The only thing that was in your mind was katsura. Nothing mattered to you right now. It didn't matter that you were so occupied that you didn't have dinner that night or you couldn't get a wink of sleep tonight. You had called Mayura over to get you ready. Mayura helped you wear your yukata and started doing your hair. She tied your hair up in a bun and decorated it with pretty flowers she handpicked before coming to your house. She also helped you with your makeup but you had asked her to not do much for you barely wore makeup and you didn't want to end up looking like a completely different person.

"Wow onee san you are looking so pretty, not even that terrorist can blink after looking at you"

"That is very sweet of you but I think he looks way prettier than me"

"Huh ?... prettier?... didn't you mean handsome?"

"Nope I was saying the right thing ... anyways I will get going then"

"I hope everything goes well"

"Thankyou mayura for everything at least accompany me to the meeting spot"

"Ok lets go"

↠↠OoO↞↞

You had arrived on time but Katsura was nowhere to be seen. Is he not going to come?

"Y/n dono I am so sorry something came up I had to be somewhere, I am sorry to keep you waiting." Katsura came running from afar. But when he saw you he froze on spot.

He couldn't keep your eyes off you. He stared at you for a whole minute.

"Y/n dono you are looking so beautiful" he genuinely complimented you.

His compliment made you even more nervous but at the same time, you were super happy. You silently thanked Mayura for dressing you up, you felt very fortunate at the moment you had so many nice people around you. Before you only mayura but after meeting Katsura you made many more friends. Secretly you only wished for you to always be friends with Katsura even if he doesn't love you.

"Thank You katsura san shall we go ahead with the festival"

"Yes, let's go"

"Oi you lovey-dovey couple going come try your skills at our stall"

You both turned to the stall and saw Gintoki along with kagura and shinpachi.

"Onee san come over here, try our stall" shouted kagura while waving her hand.

While you were talking to shinpachi and kagura, gintoki came out and called katsura in the corner.

"So zura you finally proposed to y/n huh, I never expected you to be so bold"

"Zura janai katsura da, gintoki what indecent things you are saying"

"Oh I get so you want me to play cupid don't worry I won't take much from you only 300 yen"

"I don't need any help from you and besides there is nothing like that between me and y/n dono"

"So you're telling you haven't done xxxx and xxxx and xxxx with y/n yet"

"As a samurai I will never do xxxx or to xxxx or xxxx or xxxx with her"

"I never said anything as decent as that"

"Oi zura what are you doing in that corner and show your skills if you have any" giggled kagura

"Ah leader I am coming"