Chapter 4

So there you two were in the middle of the night walking in complete awkward silence. So the situation didn't remain as awkward as it was you decided to ask him something.

"Katsura san"

"Hmm , yes y/n dono is there a problem."

"No, I just wanted to ask something ?"

"Yes what do you want to ask"

"You are a jouishishi right, so what do you do usually," cursing yourself metally after you said it as it was such a weird question.

"Ahh, what I do , hmmm, I usually do a lot of part time jobs such as working at restaurants, promoting cabaret clubs, selling items, recruiting new members, making ads, fishing......"

Katsura san literally kept on speaking for a minute and you honestly lost track of how many things he did so you interrupted, " I understand that but you don't do anything like jouishishi you know what I mean,"

"I first need to earn money for organising such rebellions and..."

"Zurachi , Zurachi !!!"

"Zurachi janai katsura da," said katsura as two drunk men approached us. One was white permed hair man looking almost the same age as Katsura with a bottle in hand and the other man looked a little older with his characteristic sunglasses and brown robe. Who wears sunglasses at night you thought to yourself but again they are drunk so they probably don't need much reason.

"Zurachi why don't you join us"

"Ahh hasegawa san zura won't join us he is not into drinking that much" said the silver haired samurai.

"Zura janai Katsura da" spoke Katsura with his hand in his sleeves unbothered.

The silver hair samurai then looked at me and came very close to me his breath almost reeking of alcohol and then while passing a hand around my shoulder looked and Katsura and spoke:

"Oh so you are doing this at night Zura, where did you find this bombshell from, so you don't go to yoshiwara and pick up girls like this huh..."

Before he could finish Katsura took his sword out and cornered the samurai to the wall shouting, "Gintoki how dare you say such indecent things about me and y/n dono  !!!"

Gintoki scanning you one time and then spoke " So this is your state huh Zura e/c orbs, h/c coloured long hair" and then turning to you he said, "But you should be careful miss, zura is only into widows soo"

Katsura sword which was lowered for a second had now made a hole in gintoki's kimono , " I am not into widows I am into NTR (Cuckoldry)!" said Katsura furiously.

"Aah ok ok I understand lower down your sword," said Gintoki.

Gintoki exclaimed "Kimochiwarui  (I am not feeling good)" and was about to vomit on your sandals when Katsura took you by your Kimonos collar and pulled you to his other side thereby saving you from Gintoki's vomit.

"We should go y/n dono" and you started following him.

"Zurachi you are leaving" Hasegawa san said but then he also started vomiting joining Gintoki who was vomiting near the street light.

Once you both had left them behind you asked Katsura " Are Gintoki and Hasegawa your friends?"

"Gintoki is my childhood friend. We have fought many battles together now he just runs an odd jobs but he is one of the most valuable assets that will help me drive amantos out of Edo, I just need to convince him."

"What about Hasegawa san."

Katsura san putting his hands in his Kimono sleeves, looking up at the sky speaks," Shiranai (I don't know) but people say he is the God of Danboaru (Cardboard"

You didn't really know what to reply because Katsura san himself is very different if you were to put it nicely and his friends are foolish but nonetheless they looked very close to him and Katsura was very comfortable around him. So you formulated a response and spoke, " They seem really close to you, it must be nice to have such good friends."

He smiled and replied, "See this is exactly why I said it is not safe to go alone at this hour."

You nodded in agreement but then you thought, wait you were technically in trouble because you were with Katsura and they knew him. Anyways it was a fun experience too bad you both had almost reached your destination. You didn't know if you will see him again because you two don't have any reason anymore.

"Thankyou for walking me home. I appreciate it."

"Sleep well y/n dono."

You went inside and he left. Next day was pretty normal, nothing much happened. Just as you were about to leave the shop you saw Katsura standing.

"So this is the time you close your shop, I will remember it so I am not late."

"Why are you here Katsura san?"

"Didn't I say it is not safe to go alone at night so I will walk you home."

"But I used to go alone before I met you."

"Exactly but now you have met me, I cannot let you go alone"

Your reaction to this offer just being surprised would be an understatement but yesterday, it is fun to walk with him, he is so funny and adorable, and walking alone can be dangerous so you accepted his offer happily.

Katsura walking you home at night had become almost a daily routine, he used to come almost every day except for a few days when he was actually working. You both don't see each other during the day but you both would always meet at night and talk about various things. Katsura san's stories are incredible. He is a great storyteller. You could say that these interactions were how you two became so close friends. But there is one thing which you don't understand how exactly is this person the most wanted criminal.

Here is drunk ginchan and Madao:

Note: I apologize for the late update but university is just choking me everyday

Note: I apologize for the late update but university is just choking me everyday. I had so much fun writing this chapter because this situation can happen 1000% in the Gintama world and zura, ginchan and Madao actually behave this way. Y/n don't worry if you are not a widow Katsura san still loves you ok :) Next chapter will be something funny again but I promise after that I have a very lovely scenario planned so please look forward to it. Thank You so much for reading and if you liked the chapter please comment I would love to see how you all like the chapter. Feel free to message me on intsa (@triha_27) if you want to talk about gintama, anime or katsura (I have an unlimited collection of Katsura/Gintama if you would like to see :) Thanks again.