Error vs Ink (Roleplay) Oneshot

ابدأ من البداية

Ink glanced at Error occasionally but kept trying as much as he could to create anything the alternate universe could become something with. Something more than what it was. He was only dodging now though.

And it was becoming much more of a problem.

What was impressive was how he had dodged nearly every attack so far, but his clothing was getting torn up. Ink felt fear rise when he saw the bones blocking his path and his breath caught, purple showing in his eyes now. He moved much faster backwards but he STILL decided to take a chance at painting up something else-

His scarf caught on one of the bones and he got hit.

Pain was an interesting feeling to him. Well, maybe not as much of a feeling as a reaction to being harmed. And it was really strong this time. Ink cried out and saw everything flash black for a second, falling back in the process. That blackness was his own "blood" obscuring everything a second. Or him almost going unconscious. Either way it wasn't good.

The artist tried sitting up immediately but felt that same pain again and an intense red and purple flashed in his gaze. He was trying to look for Error now, breathing quickly. Honestly he was hoping he'd see the other, so he could know what was happening in the middle of everything.

Error obviously grinned as he hit Ink, chuckling out evilly. He had made sure to walk over pretty slowly, wanting to build up the fear in Ink.

He could care less if Ink were in pain. He only continued to walk slowly, once he got over to Ink, he stepped on Ink's chest.

He had then summoned two bones and pierced them through Ink's arms, grinning at Ink. It was in a way that seemed as though he'd won.

He wanted to see the fear on Ink's face and watch it get so much worse in the last minutes. He wanted to see Ink beg for mercy and not get it.

He just pressed down on Ink's chest with his foot and stared at him, not saying a single word. He didn't due this so the fear would rise.

He had begun laughing after a bit as he found amusement seeing Ink in pain. He had been laughing like a complete maniac now.

Ink was surprised at the.. very strange relief he had seeing him. So he wasn't dead or anything. Or wasn't about to be. Error wasn't fuzzy looking anyway. But there were a lot of sparks. Stars, in a way.

Error was partially getting his wish though, because Ink tensed when the other arrived and tried pulling away again, only to wince and stop himself. Once Error stepped on him though, bright purple mixed with blue flicked back and forth over him and then the bones he summoned. Even more pain was burning into his arms. He wouldn't fully complain though. It was something he was sensing. Just because it was bad didn't mean Ink didn't accept it. He just held in any noise as it happened.

He was hoping he wouldn't die though.. if that was even possible. Ink never exactly tried it out, but he didn't think it would work too well.

Soon that dismay and fear had turned into a blank expression with a slow fanged smirk spreading as more inky blood flowed out of his arms. He didn't stop looking at Error the entire time. "Ha... good luck killing a soulless being. Even if you do kill me.. you know you'll never be able to win this, right? What's easier, making something.. or destroying something? They.. don't always need me to make their worlds and be happy." His smile fell and blue met Error's face again. Deep blue. "..But.. you know.. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't kill me...? Or destroy this world?" He looked up tiredly. "I mean, if there's actually no point to me doing this anyway so you may as well, right? But I wish you wouldn't." It wasn't exactly the terror the other was looking for but Ink was definitely at a low point. He did essentially call what he did useless in the end, in front of him, no less.