"I'm sure it is." I continued to walk.

"Bridget! I love you, okay." He admitted. "Look, i'm treating the ducks to dinner tonight and I wanted to know if you can come, too?"

I stop in my tracks and face him. "I have to get Tiffany ready for Tryouts tonight. I'm trying to teach her how to do a triple axel."

Rick scoffed.

"Look, she will have a higher chance of making the team if she does that. What kind of coach would say no to that!" I giggled. "But I think it is very sweet of you to do that for them."

Rick smirks. "So, you love me again?"

"No, I'm still tired of your shit." I retorted and walked away.

"She's done with you, man." Scooter said from behind Rick.

"No, she will come running back. She always does."

That night I meant Tiffany at the ice rink. We both put on our skates and glided onto the ice.

"Okay, let's work our way up to the triple. You will do a single axel, then a double axel, then a triple axel." I explain. "It's easy as that."

"It's easier said than done." The red head mumbled mumbled.

"Okay, I taught you the basics of an axel the other day. Let me see a single."

Tiffany went to jump and as she was landing she fell. I sighed. "That's okay. We all fall." I reassured. "Just brush it off and get back up."

Tiffany tried again and succeeded. "Okay good! Now try a double."

She skated around, jumped, and successfully finished a double axel. "Now, the triple axel."

"I don't think I can do that, Bridget." Tiffany said.

"No, don't say that. If I could do it you could to."

"No, it's different for me. You learn quickly. I dont." She sighed.

I exhaled sharply and skated over to her. "Coach Tremblay once said to me, 'If you can't picture yourself doing it, then you just won't be able to do it.'"

"Exactly!"

"No, Tiffany! That's not what she meant." I giggled. "She wanted me to imagine myself doing a trick that I thought I could never do. Once I pictured it, I gave it a try. Then ta-da!" I waved my hands in the air.

"That's how I learned to do my first Salchow jump. Now you try doing it with the triple axel."

Tiffany sighed and got ready. She glided for a start and right before she jumped, she stopped.

"Can you show me it?" She asked softly.

"Tiffany, it's been so long since I actually practiced I don't think I can-."

"Just imagine yourself doing it, then do it!" She mocked.

We both giggled and paused. I remembered how good I was back then. I remember all the trophy's and medals I've won. I imagined myself performing the triple axel.

I glided on the ice, I jumped I spun down, and I landed

"That was a double axel. I didn't get enough momentum that time." I confessed.

"Let's try it together!" Tiffany suggested. I nodded and skated back to her.

"On the count of three." I said. "1...2...."

"THREE!" The red head shouted.

We both glided on the ice and jumped at the same time. Amazingly enough, we spun 3 times and landed on the same time.

Both of our mouths dropped in shock. We skated towards each other and stared at each other with wide eyes.

"I can't believe we did that!" We squealed in unison.

We laughed and giggled. "Let's do that again!" Tiffany stated.

"I totally forgot how fun figure skating is!" I thought out loud.

"You have to try out again!"

"I don't know, Tiff." I replied. "I think i'm still suspended."

"Just ask Mrs. Bridgerton about it tomorrow. We could still use you on the team. We always needed you."

"Don't you think the team would be mad if I made it?"

"Nixon, they never hated you. They just hate whoever vandalized the skates, but no one actually knows who did it." Tiffany said. "They never actually had any evidence on you. Plus, everyone knows you wouldn't vandalize skates."

"Yeah, you can vandalize anything but the skates. Ice skates are always a no man's land."

"Exactly."