An Amusement Dare

It was holiday, everyone had plans to make the most use of their holidays and to have fun, except two certain girls who were just setting in the living room on two couches opposite of each other.

Lily and Vivian were two childhood friends who grew up together and share everything together like sisters.

Vivian was the older of the two with medium  length curly brown hair, honey brown skin, and dark brown eyes. She was slightly taller than Lily with an apple shape body that complements her features.

On the other hand Lily was the youngest of the two with long wavy brown hair, olive toned skin, and honey brown eyes. Lily was a swimmer so, her body is more on the athletic side.

"Lily let's go somewhere".

"Where?"

"I don't know but I'm bored from looking at you all day".

"Gee thanks Vivy. That's what I get from getting you out of watching all those 5 minutes craft videos".

" you got me out of that but we are seriously doing nothing now and I think those videos were at least educational".

Lily ignored Vivian as she flipped through the channels and settled on a movie she watched hundredth of times before.  Meanwhile Vivian returned to watching her videos on her phone until she suddenly called Lily.

"Hey. Let's go to the amusement park!" Vivy already got up from her place and started to get Lily up from her seat.

"Not a bad idea, unless you are planning on taking me on every roll coaster then no".

"Ok, I promise let's change and go". Vivy successfully yanked Lily out of her place and ushered her to her bedroom to change clothes.

The drive to the amusement park was 25 minutes long, and even though it was still in the morning the waiting line to the tickets was a tad long as it was holiday. After 30 minutes, both girls were finally able to get in.

The girls were looking through the map deciding where they should go until Lily grabbed Vivy to a certain direction until they arrived in front of the bumper cars which was one of Lily's favorite games. After that, the girls went from ride to ride until Vivy decided to drag Lily to the rotor (spinning ride).

"You are not making me ride that game, it looks scary..." Lily warned while backing up from the direction of the game.

"It's not as what you think, it just spins a little bit and there is no harm in it or something funny". Pleaded Vivy.

"How can I trust your words? Your measurements of scary is different from mine". Lily speciously asked.

"Lunch will be on me, if it's end scaring you." Reassured Vivy.

"Okay, I'm trusting you on this one Vivy."

Both girls went into the ride, and as it started Lily was actually surprised that it wasn't as bad as she thought it will be. She judged that quickly, not half a minute after the ride started and Lily already regrets that she trusted Vivian on going into this ride thinking she will be bale to handle it. She was screaming her lungs out and trying to clutch to anything for her dear life without noticing what she was clinging to. After the ride finished Lily couldn't even stand up probably as she was exhausted.

"Lily... you left one hell of a bruise on my arm" a pained Vivian said "Why were you clinging to my arms like that.."

"Why am I clinging..? you have the audacity to say that after saying the ride won't be scary?! I was going to pass out on there and I feel like I will vomit any second!" replied an exhausted mad Lily "You are defiantly going to pay for me that lunch! but let me rest first."