They were met with YG's new COO inside the meeting room, eyes serious as they silently went inside one by one.

"Good day, Mrs. Yang," Jisoo was the first one to greet her, followed by the girls.

[A/N: Fictional character since I'm not sure who's their boss rn lol]

"Morning girls, you seem nervous," Mrs. Yang states her observation with a warm smile this time, "I suppose it's because of your old memories here with the former bosses?"

"Yes, actually," Jennie laughs, a little nervous, as she's the one seated closely to Mrs. Yang. "We'd only be called here when there's a serious case that involves us, which makes Sajangnim angry."

Lisa was seated beside her, who also looked tensed.

"Well I'm not angry, but I can't assure there isn't a serious case that concerns me," Mrs. Yang sighs, sliding a folder placed in front of her towards the four.

Though nervous, Rosé was the one who got the guts to take out the paper inside it. "Dispatch?" she reads the running head of the paper, eyes wide.

The group felt as if a bucket of cold water has been thrown at them, most especially the secret couple.

Jisoo's often the most collected one during times like this, but even her breathing went ragged as she feared for her members.

But to their surprise, they've only seen pictures of Jennie and Mino which was dated a month ago.

"Uh huh. An insider told us that dispatch is suspecting Jennie's relationship with Mino."

Jennie's eyes widened, "But we're just friends!"

"Jennie, you can trust me. If there's anything you wish to tell me, you know you can tell me, right? It's my job to protect you girls, and it's not like you still have a dating ban," the COO mutters, looking at all four of them.

"There's nothing going on, I swear," Jennie desperately says, even to her members.

"I can attest to that. They're really just close," Jisoo defends her, while Mrs. Yang sighs and nods her head.

"Has this been publicized already?" asked Rosé, eyes furrowed as she looks over the paper once again.

"No, you know dispatch wouldn't reveal anything without negotiating first. Besides, I think they're still looking through it as they still haven't contacted us. Good thing we were informed beforehand by a source," Mrs. Yang intertwines her hand on the table, as if in deep thought, "You'll have to be careful now, girls. Especially you, Jennie, now that they've got their eyes on you once again."

Once again.

That simple phrase burned through Jennie's mind. She hates how her privacy kept getting invaded, like she can't have a personal life now that she's become a public figure. Of course all of them feels it, but the latter had been a victim of it once.

And the thought that her relationship with Lisa could be exposed...

Jennie bit her lip, glancing at her girlfriend, who she didn't realize has been silent all along.

Lisa looked lost in thought, and when Jennie tries to hold her hand under the table, she was surprised at how cold it is. She hears Lisa release a deep breath as their fingers interlaces slowly, with Lisa's thumb caressing the back of her hand.

Their group was silent on their way back to their dorm, but the moment they were finally alone inside their place, it was Jisoo who spoke first.

"God I really hate dispatch!"