Chapter 15

Simoun's POV

I couldn't stop kissing her.

The closer she got and the tighter my grip clung, the more perfect she became. She bent to me. Molded to me. Her curves flooded the divots of my body in ways I'd never experienced before. Our tongues collided, and explosions sounded in the distance. My entire body came alive at the touch of her lips. Not just my cock. Not just my urges. Not just the incessant need to be inside her pussy. But my mind. My heart. The surge of fire that dilated my veins and sent the hairs on my arms standing up. Amber ignited something within me, and I couldn't resist her any longer.

Bumagsak kami sa puno, kung saan saan dumapo ang kamay nya sa likod ko. Nilasahan ko ang desperasyon nya sa akin, ang pangangailangan nyang makalapit sa akin, ang magtagpo ang parehong init ng aming katawan. At habang nagtatagal akong kasama sya ay mas lalo ko syang gustong angkinin. From the peek at her thigh I got on the plane to feeling it underneath my palms in the garden, to experiencing their heat against me the night before, it was all too much. I was only so strong, and I couldn't keep my walls up any longer.

My hands slid from around her body and fell to her legs. I slid them down their long length, as far as I could go. Her tongue tasted like heaven, and the way she moaned into my mouth made me feel powerful.

Strong.

Irresistible in ways I didn't understand. Sure, lahat ng babae ay kulang na lang itapon ang sarili sa akin, para sa pera. At kahit na binabayaran ko din si Amber, nararamdaman ko ang matinding pagnanais nya dahil sa paraan nya ng paghalik sa akin na mistulang isang malaking paanyaya para sa isang bagay. Something other than a lust for the paycheck she'd be getting at the end of the week. Itinaas ko ang hita nya pareho at saka sya isinandal sa puno. Narinig ko pa lalo ang pagkapunit ng damit nya. I grinned into her lips. This tree would have her naked for me before I could get her that way, and I didn't give a shit about it. Wala akong pakialam kung nasa gitna kami ng kakahuyan. Wala akong pakialam kung nakikita kami ng mga kabayo ni Onel. Wala din akong pakialam na hinihintay nya kami sa ibabaw ng burol para ipakita nya ang mga pagmamay ari pa nyang lupain, so he could stroke the cock of his own inflated ego.

All I cared about was Amber.

All I cared about was feeling her completely the way my body had been screaming for.Pinakawalan ko ang labi nya at hinalikan ang leeg nya pababa sa dibdib nya. Ipinulupot nya ang binti nya sa akin pagkatapos ko syang idiin sa puno. Itinaas ko ang magkabilang kamay nya sa kanyang ulo, ang maramdaman na gumagalaw sya ngayon sa may puson ko ay mas nagpagising sa kahabaan ko. Sumasakit.

Her wetness was astounding.

Her heat was overwhelming.

Her scent drowned out the smells and sounds of the forest as I kissed my way to her chest. I mouthed over her clothed breasts. I felt her nipples pucker so tightly they pushed through the fabric of her shirt. My hands curled deeply into the excess of her thighs as her long legs wrapped and locked around my form. Kailangan ko syang maangkin ngayon sa punong ito, at walang makakapigil sa akin.

"Simoun! Amber! You two okay?"

Awtomatiko akong huminto sa paghalik sa dibdib ni Amber at nag angat ng tingin. Nagtagpo ang mga mata naming dalawa.

"Pickñy? What are you doing tied up to-?"

Pinakawalan ko ang kamay ni Amber at inilayo sya sa akin. Tinulungan ko syang makatayo. Umiling ako para maialis ang lust na sumakop sa utak ko. Onel's horse ventured off the path toward us, and I moved my pants around to try and hide the clear-cut evidence of my want for Amber.

"I should have known the two of you were up to no good," Onel said.

"Can you blame us? This creek is beautiful," Amber said with a smile.