Chapter 7

S I M O U N

      She looked like an angel  dressed in her designer white gown. The second she came walking out of her room with her beautiful brown hair piled high on her head, hindi ko na maalis ang mga mata ko sa kanya. Ang malambot ng tela ng suot nya ay bagay na bagay sa katawan nya, hugging her in places that beckoned for the swell of my muscles. I wanted her so much, I was almost afraid to touch her, afraid to smudge part of myself onto her white gown and forever soil her. Her heels clicked against the marbled floors as she held her perfectly patterned clutch in her hand, and those crimson red lips of hers were quickly becoming somewhat of a trademark of hers.

"Ready?" tanong ko.

"After you, hon,"

Kinausap ko ang sarili ko sa sulok. Habang hinihintay naming dalawa ang pagbukas ng elevator ng penthouse, kailangan kong panatilihing ilagay ang mga kamay ko sa bulsa ko para mawala sa isip kong basta na lang syang isandal at hayaang punuuin ng mapulang lipstick nya ang kahabaan ko. Ever since she'd stepped onto that plane, I'd been obsessed with her. The way she looked, the way she smiled, her scent, all of it, swirling around me in a salacious dance of want and lust. Ang pumasok sa elevator kasama sya ay isang malaking hamon sa akin. Standing so close to her with that light perfume of hers tainting her skin made me want to take a bite out of her curves.

She was a drug. And I was her willing host.

Naglakad kami pareho papunta sa kotse ng tahimik, at pinipilit ko ang sarili kong magfocus sa trabaho. I had to escort my "escort" to dinner. We had to put on a face. Play a game. Dance around one another and put on an act. Wala sa alin mang gagawin naming ngayong gabi ang totoo kaya kailangan kong mag tiis. My focus had to be on one thing and one thing only: sealing the deal with Onel Satoh.

But my cock wanted to seal the deal with Amber.

Nag eexpect ako ng kahit anong reaksyon mula sa kanya pagpasok namin sa restaurant-some sort of awe that would rush over her face. I planted my hand onto the small of her back and felt her warmth penetrating the fabric of the dress. But instead of having to speak with her lowly about keeping her shock and awe to herself, Amber slipped into a role that left me wondering exactly who she was and where she had come from.

Dahil hindi man lang sya naiilang. In fact, mas komportable pa nga sya sa nangyayari kesa sakin.

"Mr. Cardenas! Welcome to my part of the world."

Onel got out of his chair and came at me with his arms outstretched. I slipped my hand away from Amber's back and clapped the man tightly. I didn't usually hug my prospective clients and partners, but for a traditionalist, Onel really enjoyed the intimate interaction. He always held me a little too long and breathed on me a little too heavily. But it was par for the course with him. Signing him on for a multimillion-dollar contract was worth whatever hoops I had to jump through in order to get him there. But he really was a character.

"And this must be your lovely fiancée," he said.

"Amber soon-to-be Cardenas," she said with a smile. "It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Satoh."

"You have fine taste in fiancées," Onel said.

"And I have fine taste in men," she said.

"Shall we sit and get some food?" I asked.

"Allow me," Onel said.

He pulled out Amber's chair, and she sat with her back straight and her head held high. It was as if she was bred for this kind of role. Umupo ako sa tabi nya saka dahan dahang inilagay ang isang braso ko sa inuupuan nya para hilahin ng kaunti palapit sakin. Kailangan maging makatutuhanan ang bawat galaw namin, from eye contact all the way down to constantly having her as close as I could get her. Which wouldn't be an issue.