Chapter 51 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 89 | Guests: Girls' Generation | Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Not specifically, but it will be in October.." James replied.

"Great! I'm serious, I'm really buying a ticket to your show~" Tiffany told him and gives him a bright smile.

"Oh, it would be an absolute honor if you will be there.." James opens the door for Tiffany as they just arrived in the classroom. Half of the cast and a few of the girls from SNSD are in the classroom. The two of them enters the classroom..

"When everything is finalized, can I call you? so I can get front row seats" Tiffany giggles and her eye smile appears, ".. haha just kidding~".

"I think I can do that for you.." James giggles. He wasn't really sure if he has the power to do that.

"Ani.. I'm just kidding. But I'm really going to watch.." Tiffany stops talking in English. "I promise!" Tiffany put a hand over her chest, she then pulls out her pinky. James shyly locked his pinky with Tiffany's.

"What's happening?" Taeyeon is laughing as she asked the two. She is already sitting in their seats.

"uh.. noona, I brought you some breads. You mentioned earlier that you are hungry.." James shyly gives the breads/snacks to his seatmate.

"Omo~ gomawooo~" Taeyeon is really touched by the kind gesture James is showing to her.

"James is going to have a stand up show on October. I told him that I will be going to watch it" Tiffany shared to Taeyeon what they were talking about.

"Jinjjayo?" Taeyeon is a little shocked, "I want to go too~" she added while already opening the wrap of the bread.

"Oh.... I-It would be a pleasure.. If you two would come~" James is still surprised on what is happening. TaeNy is expressing how much they want to come to his stand up show.

"He will get us a front row seats" Tiffany told Taeyeon and laughs afterwards.

"Jinjja?! Gomawooo" Taeyeon laughed as well.

"Just kidding~" Tiffany burst into laughter, "but we will be there, right Taeyeon?".

"Of course! I'd love to.." Taeyeon gives a thumbs up. "Omo! this is good.." Taeyeon is munching down the bread already.

"Kamsahamnida~" James is very honored and happy that TaeNy officially told him that they are going to attend his stand up show, but then he needs to make sure these two will have front row seats. "I will make sure to get them front rows seats no matter what" James said to himself.

Moments later, Tiffany went back to the front of the classroom. Now, Taeyeon and James were left alone sitting together at the back of the class. Seconds later after Tiffany left, and just before the awkward silence occurs, James gathers every last bit of his courage to talk to Taeyeon, this kind of opportunity doesn't happen very often.

"uh.. Taeyeon noona.." James softly calls the attention of his ultimate bias. Taeyeon immediately looked at him and smile a little.

"I just want to thanked you for the signed albums and specially the.... birthday video greeting.." James is still getting very shy now that he is in the presence of his ultimate idol and bias.

"Oh.." Taeyeon is cutely laughing, ".. you're welcome~"

"It was the best birthday ever.. thank you again noona, you made it special and unforgettable.." James gives Taeyeon a bow.

"Is it really me who made it special, or was it...." Taeyeon didn't finish her sentence and gives James a teasing smile. No need for her to finish her sentence, James clearly knows what she's going to say.