I considered what he was saying and I wanted to but I was still a minor and Alex would never qualify as my legal guardian, it would only get him into more trouble. And Alex was already trouble enough with out me around.

"I'll think about it, ok?" He nodded even though we both already knew my answer.

"I'm gong to go get a drink do you want anything?" I tried changing the subject since he looked so upset.

"No I'm ok but be careful there are some really drunk guys, don't get raped!" He said with a cheeky smile. I smiled as I walked away, the idea of being raped by some drunk guy wasn't funny at all but when you basically lived on the street like Alex and I had for the past 10 years joking about it was the only way we got by.

I finally reached the make shift bar made of boxes, the guy be hind the bar was covered in piercings and was thrashing his head around to the music like he was having a seizure, I had to yell at the top of my lungs to get his attention.

"Hey hotness what can I do you for?" He said as he leaned over the bar playing with his tongue ring suggestively.

"I'll have a coke please." I said ignoring his tongue display.

"Coming right up babe" he said with a wink and moved away.

I stared out into the crowd of people having a good time, I spotted a man standing at the edge of the mass of people watching we intently,it made me uncomfortable. I pretended to play on my phone for a few moments, when I glanced back up again he was still staring at me. He looked to be about 40, too old to be in a place like this, maybe he was the owner? Or someone's dad?

I glanced away again quickly.

"Here you go hot stuff." The pierced bar tender said handing me my coke and resuming his dance.

"Thanks" I muttered. The man had disappeared, I scanned the room looking for him but couldn't see him.

I moved to the side sipping my coke searching for Alex again, it was almost midnight now.

It was then that clothed hand covered my mouth and dragging me toward the nearest exit. I panicked trying to kick the person who owned the hand but suddenly there were black spots filling my vision and I couldn't move my legs or arms.

I remember being dragged outside and thrown into a van, footsteps, then the sound of them driving away with me in the back.

Just before I passed out I heard one of the men say " Yes sir we have the girl, yes she's perfectly heathy, she'll be perfect for the experiments."

Then there was blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get up!" Someone was banging on the door of my cage impatiently.

"What-" I mumbled pushing myself up onto my hands, my head was spinning like crazy.

"I said get up you little bitch." The sound to the cage door opening, then the sound of his shit kickers stomping across the concrete floor.

Oh no not good, very very not good. I thought to myself throughout the haze of drugs.

He grabbed my hair at the base of my scalp forcing him to look up at him. He smiled at me, the kind of smile that makes you want to run away .

"You are a cute thing aren't you. Maybe you and I could sort things out later, have a little fun...." He was staring at my chest as he said it licking his lips.

I shuddered wanting to cringe away from him, instead I looked him in the face, I hated bullies.

"I'd rather set myself on fire then be anywhere near you." I said in my best "don't mess with me buster" voice. My glory was short lived however, his face turned livid and he kneed me in the stomach, hard.

"I like 'em feisty, me and my boys gonna have a lot a fun teachin' you some manners." I barely heard him, I couldn't breath, I thought I was going to throw up or pass out in agony, or both.

He grunted as he dragged me down the hallway, I saw there were at least 3 other cages but they were all empty. We turned a corner into what looked like a small operating theatre with a large metal table with restraints built in, in the middle of the room.

He shoved me onto it strapping my wrists to the sides and my feet together.

Then he left, and a man in a long white coat like the ones the mad scientist on TV always wear entered. He looked like he could have been a librarian except there was something sinister about him. Maybe he could have been a librarian who liked to kill people's pets in his free time.

"Hello Lilly" he said smiling.

"H-h-hi" I stuttered.

" Now Lilly I'm sure you're wondering why we brought you here, Lilly have you ever heard of werewolfs?"

"Y-yes."

"Very good," he said smiling like I was a student who'd just got the right answer in class. "Well you my dear are about to become one of them, with my evolutionary science and skill I shall create the first female werewolfs in over 15 years." He said swelling with pride.

"What. W-why?-" I asked confused, werewolfs didn't exist, this mad man had obviously sniffed a bit too much glue in his day or something. 

"Oh my dear I am giving you a great gift you see, unfortunately for the werewolfs their females all carry the recessive gene, and over the past century or so their numbers have dwindled. Now they are forced to mate with humans. But you, you with be the perfect specimen, not like the other girls who were too weak to even survive their first transition." He moved over to the table of horrific looking tools.

"Yes one of the pact alphas is going to pay a lot for you dear." He said pulling on a pair of disposable plastic gloves and testing a needle full of clear liquid.

"P-p-please d-don't-" I shrieked as he jabbed the needle into my arm.

"Oh my child one day you'll realise the great gift I'm giving you" he said solemnly, as the blackness took over again.

---------------------------------------------------

Woop! Woop! Finally finished chapter one, I've been wanting to write this for ages!

Anyway hope you enjoyed it!

If you did vote, comment, whatever :D

Thanks for reading!