Four Fun Girls

It seemed Yeojin was very wrong. But how? The whole time Yerim seemed uninterested in the party. Well whatever that's all irrelevant now since she was obviously here. Yeojin shook her head at Gowon since she was implying for her to go over and try talking to her. Yeojin noticed Yerim's pretty outfit though. Similar style to Gowon's she didn't look bad at all. If anything she looked more confident than ever. Immediately she starts talking to a group of girls. For some reason making Yeojin a bit angry. She tried to ignore it but every few minutes looking over to see a girl becoming more and more touchy with her. A few minutes after Heejin and Hyunjin came. Since both saw Yerim first they went by her.

Soon a group of four girls enter the party. They were obviously not from the drama club since Yeojin and Gowon didn't recognize any of them.

"Oh look who's here!" Jinsoul calls out causing them to look over at four girls.

"Who are they?" Yeojin asks.

"You'll see." Jiwoo's roommate replies along with an annoyed tone. The four girls then approach them.

"Hey you're supposed to bring food idiots!" Sooyoung says.

"We're just dropping by! A little birdie told us you girls were having a party without us." One of them says.

"It's not even a party everyone here is a bit... lame you guys wouldn't enjoy this." Jungeun makes sure to say that in a quiet voice.

The first girl who spoke then turns her eyes to Gowon, Hyejoo, and Yeojin who were unfamiliar since it seemed the four already knew Jiwoo's roommate . "I'm guessing you like these girls then. Names?"

"Yeojin." She replies a bit intimidated by the girl's eyes. Who then turns to her blue haired friend.

"Me? I'm Gowon."

The one with bangs instantly laughs. "Woah your voice is so cute! I love your hair too!"

"Right! Maybe I should try this type of blue next." Another says while playing with a strand of Gowon's hair. It seemed like she had already dyed her hair before since it was blonde-ish while her eyebrows were a darker color.

"Rosie please let your scalp rest." The one with bangs says.

"Girls stop bickering. There's one who hasn't said her name." The girl with the deepest voice says. Soon they all turn to Hyejoo who had been so quiet they almost forgot about her. Though the same girl with a deep voice didn't let her introduce herself after seeing her face clearly. "Wait you're Hyejoo." She says.

"You've guys met?" Yeojin says.

"Hm no but by now everyone knows her name. I almost didn't recognize you with that cute clothes on. Is there a new hot teacher in town?" She jokes

Yeojin then remembered what had happened that made Hyejoo such a quiet girl.

"Can we not talk... about this?" Hyejoo mumbles.

"Sorry she's dumb." The one with bangs jokes. Hyejoo was too shy to laugh at the joke. The girl noticed quickly after all she was studying psychology. "Shy huh? Don't worry. Rosé used to be really shy too. Let's just get a little alcohol in your system."

Jiwoo then steps in. "Sorry to break it to you but no one brought alcohol and we're out from the last party."

"This party seriously is lame..." The Rosé girl says. They stand around for a bit before the four girls get sick of the boringness. "Hey let's go somewhere actually fun!" One randomly says.

"You mean Jennie's-" Jungeun starts.

"YES! Let's go." Rosé yells.

Sooyoung doesn't really care about the other people in her dorm. They're all drama students there's really not much for them to do. However she does tell Yerim, Heejin, and Hyunjin to follow them which they do out of curiosity. On the car ride their Yeojin had learned their names. Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa. They were all over sharing things and from that she learned that all the eight girls had been friends for a while. Yeojin only now realized she had seen them at a few of her friend's parties. Usually they were all over the place though making it hard to hear their voices or see their faces clearly.