A great plan

*Flashback*

" Jiah is so ugly"

" Does she even know how to wash her hair?"

"look at her outfit"

" No wonder she's single"

Girls gossiped in the halls as I passed by them. Guys snickered and made fun of my looks. I wore loose clothing and let my hair be free and natural.

On graduation day, I used my hard earned money to get a makeover. Those same people whispered new things showing how fake they really were.

"Oh my god. Who is that?"

"She's so pretty"

"Dude, she's hot"

"I thought she was ugly?"

*End of flashback"

I graduated and moved away, leaving that town behind me. That people. The whispers. The cruelty. I moved on to better. I moved in with Jiminie and we started a new journey together. The two runts of the family, now the most popular.

"You okay sweetie?" Jimine asked, shaking my shoulder gently. "Yeah. Sorry, I was lost in thought," I told him with a sad smile. He squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"We aren't those people anymore Ji" he whispered into my hair. It's just hard to believe that I am who I am because of who I used to be", I said softly.

"I understand darling. Now let's go get sexy and find us some men to take home", he sang in his most girly voice. "Sounds like a great plan", I told him then we went our separate ways.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

"Soyoung?!" I yelled towards the stairs. "Just hold on Tae! I'm coming!" My sister yelled back. She was getting 'dolled up' as she called it, for a date.

I, being the older brother and only brother, had to drop her off at the restaurant. It really irked me that her date couldn't pick her up. She got lucky the bar I was going to was down the street.

"Kim Soyoung, you have five minutes or I'm leaving without you!" I hollered with a smirk on my face. I wouldn't leave her behind. She's my baby sister. The only family I had left.

Just as I expected, Soyoung came down the stairs in a frantic frenzy. "Don't you dare to leave me!" she yelled, thrashing her arms around. "I'm a gi" she didn't even finish her sentence because she tripped and started to fall.

I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could and caught her. "Damn Soyoung. Slow down. You know damn well I wouldn't leave without you", I told her with a smirk.

"You ass! Put me down", she said and I did as told. I let her fall to the ground with a soft thud. "Ouch!" She hissed before standing up and rubbing her butt. "That hurt. You're lucky we need to get going", she said and took off walking out of the house.

"I love you too!" I yelled loudly before following her to my locked car.I chuckled when I took in her angry appearance. She stood, leaning on the car, with her arms crossed.

"Seriously?!" She snapped. "You could have unlocked the door!" She yelled. I laughed and unlocked the car, while walking around to the drivers side.

We climbed into the car and I started it up. "Am I picking you up afterwards?" | asked her while backing out of the driveway.

"I'm not sure yet. He didn't say," she said with heated cheeks. I scoffed and she slapped my arm. "Stop!" She said in embarrassment. "I'm sorry you're stuck doing this. I'll be seventeen soon, so I'll get my license," she said quietly.

"Soyoung, I'm not annoyed with you. I'm annoyed with your so called date. He couldn't bother to pick you up. He didn't even offer," I told her.

"He's not worthy of your time," I then told her with a soft smile. "I'll always be here for you. Always. So if you need me, you call." I squeezed her hand and kissed it gently.

"You'll always be my number one girl," I said, causing her to giggle. "Thanks Taetae. I love you," she told me and I smiled. "I love you too baby sis," I said and put the car in drive.

Hello loves, I am sorry for late update many things happened and I was busy. But I promise will will finish this book very fast.

Please do vote and comment.

I love and purple you.

Btw lemme know if you think
If you think, that Kim Taehyung and Park Jiah are going to meet in the club? And your imagination about what will happen next in the story.

Until then Adios

Take care. Keep you hands santized. Maintain social distance and hygiene around you.

See you

I love these pictures came out yesterday I guess