He was also invited to join them for dinner and he agreed.

The family was about to enjoy the food when Arnav phone rang and his face distorted to anger making everyone curious.

"Bring him in here now. " Arnav yelled and stood up and went to the Hall and the others followed.

Immediately they got there they saw the bodyguards drag a man towards them and Surbhi and Happy gasped seeing the man.

"This is the man who has been stalking Khushiji. " Happy said in anger and the man gulped seeing the deadly glares from all of the people until his eyes fell on Surbhi.

"Please save me ma'am. "The man said looking at Surbhi and everyone turned to Surbhi for answers.

" What's all this? .......let him go? " Surbhi said to the guards and turned to the man. "And you why the hell are you stalking her....... Is this what we paid you to do. " Surbhi asked in anger shocking everyone and confusing the man.

"Am sorry ma'am.... I was doing the job you and your husband hired me to do but these men kidnapped me for no reason. " The man said glaring at the men.

"Maa... Do you know him? " Nk asked and his mother nodded.

"He is the man your father and I hired to look for your uncle Aahan and his wife Shreya after it was discovered they moved here years ago. " Surbhi replied glaring at the man and a loud gasp was heard from Payal and everyone turned to.

"Payal are you alright? " Akash asked seeing the shocked state of his wife.

"Is the couple your are looking for last name Gupta? " Payal asked looking at Surbhi who was shocked  but nodded and Payal looked at Khushi and everyone followed her gaze to see an equally shocked Khushi.
"They are Khushi's late parent. " Payal revealed shocking all of them and Khushi looked down remembering her parent.

Surbhi was about to move over to hug Khushi when Manoj barged in panting and when his eyes fell on Khushi he smiled with tears streaming down his cheeks and rushed and hugged her.

"Am so sorry my dear..... We didn't know my brother and sister in law died..... Am so sorry. " Manoj said in tears and he broke the hug. "Am your uncle...... Your brother's cousin. " Manoj said but Khushi moved away from him folding her arms and glaring at him.

This shocked everyone seeing her behaving like that.

"I knew my papa and you and your family might have done something really horrible to him and maa for him not to talk about you and the family...... When I was young the only fight I have ever witnessed between them was because of you..... Maa wanted to make up with you people but Papa always got angry and they ended up fighting...... They didn't know I heard them fighting because they pretended to be okay immediately they saw me...... I don't need you because if you people were really good people then Papa would have spoke about you people but he didn't so I don't want anything to do with you people...... " Khushi said angrily and walked away leaving a hurt and shocked others behind.

She entered her room and took a picture of her parent and started caressing it as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Why did you two leave me?...... Even though I have babuji and jiji who loves me unconditionally ..... I still miss both of you..... And the taunts of Garima and Madhumati who changed after you died made me miss you both more even though babuji and jiji always tried to make me happy afterwards" Khushi said not knowing the entire family followed her and the door wasn't closed. Madhumati looked down in shame hearing this and Surbhi and Manoj were hurt but understood her. " Do you hear what that man said...... If they were such good people how come you never spoke of them..... I feel so lost now. "