How can those questions come out of the mouth of a woman who looks younger than me. Have no manners. Poor question. But that's how Dispatch is.

When I was about to answer, a flash of light flashed into my eyes. Several times I reflexively blinked because I was not used to flash light. At that time, I felt a pull on my body.

My lips bumps with someone's lips. The taste of the lips that feel quite familiar. I widened my eyes, saw what my husband was doing. Kiss me gently. A small moss on my lips. Just one pass. Right in front of several people who began to notice Taehyung's reckless actions. The flash of light I felt more and more because of his behavior.

"Why don't you explain to them? You promised me Hyun," he whispered in my ear with a smirk

He left me numb before people whose expressions were eagerly awaiting an explanation of what had just happened.

I wet my lips and finally explained with lips slightly trembling.

"K-kim.. Kim Taehyung.. is my husband. Model Kim is my husband whom I married 3 years ago. That's why today Model Kim became the main model of my first runway. Thank you", when I wanted to end, the Dispatch reporter was still asking me questions.

"One last wish please, can you say a message to each other?", She pleaded.

Taehyung smiled and then he held my hand, "Thank you for marrying Kim Taehyung. You're MY OASIS, Kim Sohyun", a spoiled gaze aimed at me.

Then my turn, "Thank you for everything Kim Taehyung", I said briefly while blushing.

After the Dispatch reporter left. I immediately looked at Taehyung, "MY OASIS, hmm? Where did you learn that rag from, Tae?", I asked while correcting my bangs.

Taehyung laughed, "You are my OASIS, Baby. If I was an expanse of arid desert then You are an Oasis that will relieve my thirst. The point is I can not live without you, Hyun. Really", he pinched my cheek with exasperation.

That's when we were approached by the editor of VOGUE KOREA magazine.

"Model Kim. Madame Kim. I am from VOGUE KOREA magazine. Honestly, I am stunned by your designs and portfolio which are very warm in my eyes", while showing me a portfolio containing my designs so far, which I left in each chair occupied by the guest.

"Thank you", slightly lowered my head with a friendly smile.

"Model Kim, this time please don't reject us", said this man to Taehyung with a little smile.

"It depends on what the project is," Taehyung said.

"VOGUE KOREA wants you and Mrs. Kim to appear on the main cover of VOGUE KOREA in FEBRUARY next year with a Valentine theme. How about that Mrs. Kim?", Her face turned to me.

I turned to Taehyung, and Taehyung instead said "It depends on you, love", he said.

"Hmmm .. Alright. We accept it. Thank you", although a little hesitant about my decision.