"Good good thank you so much truly, we're in Vegas right now, just got here, I'll order the plane ticket now so you're set to go when you're ready, thank you so much you don't know how much this means to us, we'll definitely be paying you back."

"Just send the the addresses and times of everything and I'll be there, I'll see you soon I better get going if I'm going to make it on time."

"Ok will do, talk to you later."

Panic flows through my veins as I realize just what I have done, I've agreed to literally design five whole outfits out of nothing with only a couple hours to go before the show.

I'm fucked.

I'm absolutely fucked.

My heart remains at a steady pace but it feels as if for every heartbeat there's an echo that rumbles through out my whole body only before another one is to come along.

I gotta hurry up.

Inhaling a sharp breath quickly, I turn in a 360 collecting the items of my room with my eyes.

This is gonna hurt, I don't have the time to make any actual outfits. I'm just going to hope that whatever I throw in here doesn't match horrifically.

Maybe I'll put a little consideration into it considering the fact of who I'll be around. I don't want to embarrass myself completely, gotta make a good impression on them.

Just about a half an hour later I'm all packed and ready to head out the door in hopes of easy travels to Vegas.

One small problem had came about while I was in the midst of gathering everything up; what about my cat?

Most times if I had the opportunity to go somewhere on the job I would make plans to leave her with a close friend but I can't just spring that on anyone with the short times notice.

I've decided I should just bring her along with me, she can just stay in my hotel room? I'll only be there for a few days so it won't matter either way, she's a good cat, I'm sure the crew will love her.

So with that I headed out the door and made my way to the airport, I was on schedule if anything running early.

The drive was a reasonable length, not too long but sooner or later I had arrived at the airport, making my way up to security before I made it to the gates.

My nerves have eased a little bit since earlier. Now I'm just more excited than anything, this is a huge opportunity I'm taking plus I get to be in Vegas for the weekend and who doesn't want to be in Vegas.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find fuck... do you now how to read this?"

At the sound of the voice, my head snaps to the direction where it's coming from. When my eyes settle on the person who I thought was talking to me I notice some things about them, ok I notice everything about them, they're probably the most gorgeous person I've seen in my life.

With warm, carmel skin and enchanting green eyes that stare at me in question and panic while I take my time to comprehend that they were even talking to me in the first place.