The color in my face loses all pigment as the blood pumping to my head slows.

Discarding the pile of belongings on the floor, I scurry away from the scene, I need to get away.

As I contemplate about what to do with my free time, the morning sun beams on my face, breaching from my window that's sitting stilly on the wide window sill beneath it.

It feels so calming.

The heat of the sun radiating onto the top of my nose, warming it slightly with the hum of a hot tingle. My eyes fight with the brightness of the star, not allowing me to enjoy its beauty during the daytime, only during the night when everything is resting and it's not vulnerable to anything anymore.

Inhaling the humid, thick air, the fresh oxygen pushes itself down into my lungs, forcing all my worries, regrets, stresses, and pain to exit my body momentarily before I have to breathe them back into my body. 

The never ending cycle continuing on day and night, hour and minute, second and moment. Every moment seeing a new light to the one before it.

My pupils begging for mercy as I never backed down from the excruciating light, I allow my eyelids to shut, instantly enjoying the sting I received due to the dryness created from before.

I stopped inhaling the air surrounding me for a few moments. In this time, I concentrate on the way my head spins as it whines for the continuation of blood flow to feed it.

Engulfing myself in the feeling of soft static tingles whirling about in my skull, I take one deep breath, opening my eyes.

The reality wasn't so bad, I'm still where I was before but just in a different state of mind now.

Maybe I should go see my cat.

Yea I should see my cat.

Discarding the idea of attempting to finally get those sketches down, I push myself off the side of my bed.

Maybe I should use this as a day solely to myself.

My feet drag along barely keeping up with each other as I make my way to the kitchen placed right outside my room.

It's about 10am so I'm thinking I could enjoy myself some healthy breakfast at a healthy time for once.

Reaching up and pulling down the cat treats I've stored in my cupboard, I begin to crinkle the bag lightly in attempts to summon the lazy animal.

Of course as soon as I even touch the bag she's gracefully hoping on the counter with wide eyes. Inching forward towards me until I open the bag and reach in to receive some treats for her.

She nuzzles her head into my hand and forearm, running her silk like fur across my delicate skin.

"Here you go baby."
"Ready for a long day of nothing?"
"We can have a spa day, take a nice bath."

She stops her purring and cocks her head at me.

"Yea I know, I know never mind what about just me then?"

Acting as if she could actually understand me, she begins to continue her purring again. The soft vibrations building in her chest and making their way to my own warm body.

Bringing myself to turn away from her, I pivot around so I'm now facing my kitchen counter again.

Reaching on my tippy toes, ignoring the strain it leaves on my ankles so I could place the cat treats back in their corresponding cabinet cube.