"Minas talented! Have you seen her makeup? Or dancing?"

"You like her that much you can go be her boyfriend." He sighs and yanks me forward into a kiss much like earlier. I pull away cause we're literally on stream.

"I don't like her. I'm saying she's talented. There's a difference." He lets go and I glare at him. "Using your logic that means you like Kaminari." I cringe and look away.

"What fucking ever."

"Awww Bakuhoe is jealous." My head snaps back to the computer.

"No absolutely fuck off that's not what that means."

"Awww I think someone's a little jealous!" I glare at Ei as he grabs my from under my armpits and drags me into his chair. I melt and try to just flop out of his arms but I forgot he's strong as hell.

))This was going through my head the entire time I was writing this AGAGAGGA))

Then the I try to get away but he just pulls me closer. I huff as he nuzzles his head down into me.

"Is someone jealous I called someone else talented?" I fucking hate my boyfriend. I reach to try and tickle him but he squeezes me tighter to make my mobility dead.

"Let me go."

"Aww you're pouting." I huff and struggle again but it does  nothing. "Is someone angry?" I literally want to murder.

"I will literally shave you're head while you're sleeping let go of me." He hugs me tighter and nuzzles into me.

"But you're so cuddly." I sigh and go completely limp.

"Why do I like you?"

"Is anyone else melting or is it just me?"

"I'm angry. If that's melting then yes." Kiri giggles and kisses my head before letting me go. I sit back down in my chair and pointedly look away from him. The chats malfunctioning apparently and I frown more.

"Awww is Baku angwy?" I look over at Eijiro with a dead face.

"You don't get any cuddles tonight." He freezes before pouting.

"You're an asshole." My jaw drops open in shock.

"Says you!"

"I simply showed my liking to my boyfriend. You're taking a privilege away." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"You make me go mental sometimes." I look back at him and see him doing the puppy face. I shove his head away and turn my head in the opposite direction.

"Come on Katsu! Please!" I sigh and drop my head in my hands.

"Stop fucking begging."

"That's the only way you break."