1

Hey, I'm new to writing and this is my first fanfic. If either corpse or sykkuno wants me to take this down I will I don't want them to feel uncomfortable.( also I might double name or something like that don't come at me I'm not that educated at names and how the first game sykkuno and corpse played together.
(most part of this book is cringe you could say but who knows you might like it lol)
POV: Sykkuno

I woke up and checked my phone and realized that it was 10 am."ahhhhhh"! I screamed. I'm supposed to play among us today with Rae and my friends at 11 am today. Honestly, I'm not surprised I went to sleep at 4 am last night I was busy editing a youtube video. I quickly went and took a shower and set up stream. I got into the lobby and today we were playing with Rae toast, tina, jack, Hafu,poki, ash, Karl,5uppp. I got in and said hi to everyone."hiiiii sykkunie". I laughed as I covered my face with my hand when I heard my nickname sean says for me." oh guys ash says she's having wifi problems and won't be able to play"." what I'm going to complain to her later hmmmmmmm"tina teased. Toast asked if anyone had any fills. Jack excitedly said, "yeah I actually have one his name is Corpse Husband".Corpse hmmmmm?????? I thought. His name sounds scary but ill have to admit I was curious what this corpse guy was like.

(Also yeah the first few parts aren't the best but I do improve over time ) -July 27, 2021

(why did I make this so short

Sorry this part is so short i have to do a missing a assignment .uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE SCHOOOL:(

i swear ill upload the next part in a few minutes heheheeheheh assdfgjkhgfdd