Chapter 7

My POV

I'm currently In the process of walking to ozpin, or should I say, ozmas office, you're probably wondering how I know the truth about ozpin's secret, I took into account the odd and extremely immortal like things he's been able to do, so I did some research and discovered the truth.

I reach ozpin's door and knock.

"Come in Zach." I hear ozpin say.

I enter.

"Don't even bother asking why I am here, I'm just letting you know that I'm quitting beacon." I told him.

Ozpin spits his drink out.

"What do you mean 'you're quitting beacon.'!" He yells.

My arc staff appears.

"Cut the bullshit ozma, I've discovered who you really are, you and your wife Salem have caused so much bloodshed and deaths, and I will not allow you to turn me, Team RWBY, JNPR, COCO, AND VELVET to be turned into your fucking personal army!" I yell at him.

I exit ozmas office slamming the door behind me.

I head to my Team/Family dorm.

As I enter, I grab two suitcases, and start packing.

"Where are you going?" I hear the voice of my sister Blake ask.

I turn my head and see ruby, yang, Blake, Weiss, jaune, phryya, Nora, ren, coco, and velvet.

"I'm quitting beacon and leaving, for good." I told them.

"What, why!!" All of them yell.

I turn around and look at them.

"I've discovered the dark truth about ozpin, or should I say ozma." I spoke.

All of their eyes widen.

"T-thats not possible!" Blake exclaims.

"Think about it, all the things he's able to do are extremely immortal god like, I've done my research on ozma, and discovered the truth." I told them.

All of them look at each other, nod, and look back to me.

"If you're quitting and leaving beacon for good, then we're coming with you." Yang told me.

I smile softly.

"Looks like the massive new base Dusty bought will be having more people living there than just her, me, my sis, and raider." I spoke.

"Pack your things." I tell them.

Timeskip to the landing bay

Now we're waiting for my sister, Dusty, and raider to get here with the Team ship.

"Zach, Team RWBY, JNPR, Coco, Velvet, where are you going?" I hear professor goodwitch ask.

I step forward and set my suitcases down.

"We're quitting beacon and leaving, for good, I discovered the dark truth about ozpin, my Team were the first people I told, as I was packing my suitcases, my family behind me asked me the same question, I told them what I discovered about ozpin and they decided that they'll be joining me." I told her while picking up my suitcases.

My team ship lands behind us.

"What 'dark truth' Zach?" Glynda asks.

"Confront ozpin yourself, I left my research and findings on the dark truth about ozpin in our dorm." I told her.

Me, RWBY, JNPR, coco and velvet board the Team ship and take off.