Chapter 17

My POV

I'm out looking for qrow and Raven, there is an important matter that I need to discuss with them.

As I near an open area I see raven knocked out, wounded, and qrow about to be struck by one of my old guardian friends.

I phase on my iron lord armor, run towards them, throw one of my throwing knifes at his flaming axe, pull out my iron lord weapon, the young wolfs howl, and slash at my old guardian friend.

My iron lord armor (except the color is crimson red and black)

"Saladin, have you lost your God damned mind!" I yell.

Saladin puts his axe away and takes off his helmet.

"I-Impossible, all the other iron lords are gone." He spoke.

I put my sword away and take off my helmet.

"Not all of the iron lords are gone, old friend." I tell him.

My team and team RWBY arrive.

Zach, who is that?" They ask me.

"Moms, meet lord Saladin, iron lord, and an old friend of mine." I tell them.

"Wait, I've read about the iron lords in beacons library." Weiss spoke.

"Hold on, Zach why are you wearing the same armor as him but recolored?" Yang asks.

I sigh, it's time for them to know the truth.

"That's because I'm also an Iron lord." I tell them.

Their eyes widen.

"How!" They yell.

"While I look like I'm 16, I'm actually thousands of years old, you've heard the tale of iron lord Crimson Sol, well that's me, when myself, Saladin, our fellow iron lord brothers and sisters fought our way to the siva replication chamber, me and Saladin fought against siva side by side, we both ran towards iron lord jolder when she used a detonateable explosion to seal off the siva replication chamber." I tell them.