chapter 9

My POV

Me, oum, and the family are heading towards the team base when I hear fighting.

We start running towards the noise.

Y/N's POV

I kick back the Grimm wolf, it howls, making more of them show up, It looks like it might be my end.

One of the Grimm wolfs pounces towards me, only to be blasted by a gunslinger shot.

Multiple people appear in front of me, some wearing armor like mine, others holding weapons I've never seen before.

They make quick work of the Grimm wolfs.

The one in hunter armor starts walking towards me, his armor disappearing.

He gets down on one to to get a better look at me, my armor disappears.

My POV

"Are you alright, young one?" I ask the young boy.

"I-i am, thank y-you." He tells me.

My sister walks up next to me.

"Where's your parents little one?" She asks him.

He looks down, trying not to cry, and I immediately knew, I pulled him into a hug.

"It's ok child, don't cry." I told him.

I just got an idea, but I need to introduce myself first.

"I'm Zachariah Alexander diamond Scarlett quartz, you may call me Zach, this kind lady next to me is my sister Alex, the two teams behind us are Team RWBY and JNPR, and the man in robes is monty oum, my brother and the creator of remnant." I told him.

He waves to the others.

"I'm Y/N." He tells me.

"Well Y/N, how would you like to join our family, Team RWBY are the ones to found me and raised me." I offer him.

He nods.

I pick him up like a father and/or mother would pick up their child, and start walkingtowards the others.