--------------------------------------

The drive to the police station was chaotic.

He had been shoved into the backseat along with his four other classmates, each of whom were giving the officers a piece of their minds.

"You guys are aware who my father is right? He will not be pleased with the fact that you're arresting me without cause."

"Arent police officers supposed to protect people? All of you suck at your job." Ashido was sitting in the middle with her arms crossed.

He stared out of the window, trying to keep his cool. It would just make the situation worse if he went after the officers.

But it was taking every ounce of strength to keep himself from blasting the door open. His thoughts refused to quiet, and each one was worse than the last.

You had stopped breathing, that's what he had heard the officer say. He hadn't sounded the slightest bit concerned, as if your life held no meaning to him.

Recovery Girl was at the school, they would have had to let her heal you. And when he was questioned he would explain everything, this whole situation would be alright in the end.

The car came to a stop and the doors were opened from the outside. He stepped out and glared at the officers.

The group was led inside, a few people were sitting in the front room waiting anxiously.

He assumed that they were the parents of his classmates. A woman who looked extremely similar to Jirou sat next to a man with long sandy hair, Kirishimas mother was standing against a wall tapping her foot on the ground, and two others who resembled Ashido. They all looked over as him and the others came into the room.

Jirous mom stood, "you need to tell us what is going on right now."

One of the officers stepped forward. "Your children have been arrested under suspicion of aiding a fugitive. As of now all we are doing is asking them a few questions to try and resolve the situation."

Ashidos father spoke next. "A fugitive? You mean the child that was dragged to a police car regardless of the fact that she was obviously in need of medical care?"

"The girl is being treated as we speak. I admit the situation was not approached in the best way, but keep in mind that she is quite dangerous and could have easily been faking it as a way to gain sympathy."

"What the hell?! She was being held captive for weeks, if you idiots would just listen to us then you would know that she didn't do anything!" Bakugou yelled.

The officers hold on him tightened. "Alright kid let's go then. If you're so sure about your story then you'll have no problem answering our questions."

-------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

The world had become distorted, you continued to fall in and out of consciousness and your mind had become unable to distinguish between dream and reality.

When you came to once again, you were surrounded by bright light. Unknown voices circled around and unfamiliar sensations were felt throughout your body.

To your side you could vaguely make out the shape of a woman, her hand lightly stroked your cheek.

"Mom?" You asked, your voice sounding broken.

"She's waking up, I need the sedative before we can continue." A mans voice sounded from above.

Fear laced your veins as someone holding a syringe leaned over you. Your body refused to move, no mater how hard you tried.