Chapter T H I R T N E E N

Start from the beginning

"Hey I heard yelling." Tom walked in wearing a maroon suite.

"I just can't get the fucking zipper up!" I kept struggling, looking in the mirror to see what I was doing.

He said nothing as he neared me, taking my hands and placing them at my sides.
He gently zipped it closed without trouble.

"Thank you." I whispered as I looked down at my shining dress.

"You look great by the way." He smiled back at me before walking out the door.

I smiled to myself and put my shoes on, looking in the mirror, comparing my height with the heel on and off.
After fooling around I carefully took the crown out its glass container, placing it on my head.

I was finally ready, and looking like a princess if I do say so myself.

"EVERYONE, GUESTS ARE HERE!" Lucius yelled from the living room as the doorbell rang.
I sprayed my best smelling perfume father had giving me months ago.

Looking down at the bottle made me think about him. I still didn't know where he was or what he was doing.
I was worried, beyond worried but I had no clue what to do about it.

I quickly snapped out of it and walked downstairs.
Cissy was greeting some couple at the front door, leading them back to the ball room before looking up at me.

"Lovely. You look lovely Gianna." I blushed at her comment.

"You look sexy Cissy." She giggled as she took my hand in hers.

"God I wish my soon would realize his love for you sooner." We both laughed a little.

So do I Narcissa.

She told me to help her take some flowers down to the ball room whilst she waited for all her guests.

I reached the giant double doors of the ball room.
I sighed as they opened up slowly, everyones gazes staring up at me.

Dracos POV-

I was listening to Blaise as he explained how good the desserts were when we heard the ball rooms open.

At the top of the staircase stood Gianna.
Her beautiful dress snaking down the stairs as she took her steps.
Her curled hair bouncing as she walked down. Her crown shining like a star over her head. The flowers she was holding in her hands making her look like an absolute princess. No, queen.

Everyone in the room immediately brought their attention up to her.
Staring up at her in awe, including me.

I walked up to her at the last step, lifting up my hand for her to take, and she did.

"Hello. Oh you are looking so fine Gia."
I whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Looking handsome as always Draco." She whispered back, making me smile, a small one.

Photographers quickly surrounded us both as we tried to walk back to our friends, shouting out questions to us both for their news.

"Gianna Snape! Are you dating Draco Malfoy!?"

"Are we seeing a new couple!?

"Are you able to call him yours Gianna!?"

Questions flooded our ears.

"Is he mine? Not quite yet but im gonna get him!" She answered making them all write down in their notebooks.

Tom and Blaise somehow found a way to pull us aside to the food table, away from the news reporters.